Benelli Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,
Been missing in action for a while having sold my RS-having taken a bit of a hit financially i still haven't got anything nice for the summer (even Al's left me) but hey! business comes first & once the stock is sorted and on the move god help all the demo fleets in Scotland.
Have bought a cheapie in the meantime; SV1000S-nice condition n mileage-but it sure don't handle like a Benelli-funnily enough it does have a calming effect on me as i just know it won't go wrong.
Still reckon this is the b*****ks in forums so if it's o.k with everyone i'll hang around & lurk in the background (kinda what i do at home anyway).
Pic of Suze added to my album: no -ve comments about the metallic curry colour plz as i'm seriously thinking of a GSXR yellow/black/silver paintjob (well it's cheaper than changing all my kit & at 4000yards might still look like mi Benelli).
Cheers the now, NJ.

·
Super Moderator
7,781 Posts
Hi Nige,

I was wondering how you were doing and if you managed to sell the 'banana'

Did you sell it privately and if so, where did the guy put his white stick when he rode it away? :rolling:

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
:rolling: :rolling: Cheers Laurence; i've been missing the ritual abuse that goes with the forum-had "the banana" on Ebay & sold her to a good bloke who likes his Italians down near Hull.
Glad i sold her when i did as i see there are 4 Tornados & a TnT on Ebay at the mo-i never had any glitches but from the ongoing threads i just felt happier selling with a wedge of warranty left than waiting till next Spring as i reckon she'd depreciate kinda heavily with no warranty left and by then probably nearer to 9K on the clock.
Keep an eye out for me on the DelhiExpress-beside the colour i can be recognised by the continual fek fek fek as i veer past on what is a decidedly weave-prone front end:D (much suspension fettling ongoing to ensure i live through the summer!)
Hope to see you around & give the Auld Yin a kick for me:spank:

·
Senior Post Whore
2,931 Posts
Well helloooooooooo stranger:bow: Nice to see you back on the forums Nige. I never left you mate .... I also buggered off for a while and have only recently returned to the forums like yourself. I was thinking about you a wee while back (not in that way) as I know you're a bit of a van man;) Just bought myself a brand spanking new Merc Sprinter 311 LWB high roof baby and have just had it kitted out with a sooper dooper carpet sucking all singing all dancing machine:D I'll post pictures so that you can drool over it while your good lady has nipped out for a loaf:rolling:

Oh .... and less of the auld yin (if you were referring to me that is:eek:)

Al (Not auld but still bikeless:))

·
Administrator
972 Posts
Nige..we love to have you here, nelli or no nelli.

Al..did u get the new body style sprinter? Details please? Pics?

I will soon get one too for the business.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanx Roland-it's kinda like a 2nd home here-i'll just need to start another sub album for the mods to the SV (Yoshi 2:1 3/4 titanium system on its way from U.S.A{J.C Motors} as we speak + i've already installed a Pipercross air filter kit).
Al-u really shouldn't have mentioned the Sprinter! i'll be on the phone soon to arrange a coffee & drive out-superb bit of kit. Hope the business thing is going better than the Benelli; you have my heartfelt commiserations-i was only without my RS for 5 weeks when i had to buy something-my mood swings were terrible n i kept pacing about the empty garage like a right nutjob:doh:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts