Benelli Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Benelli Wannabe !
6,865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
with reference to "The Mad Mullah of the Traffic Taliban" Police Chief Constable Richard Brunstrom retiring........... At Last ! :ele:

But is it a good thing or bad as you never know, someone worse could take his place ! If thats possible !

One of his worst clangers was showing the photo's of a motorcyclist who was decapitated to journalists without the family's knowledge ! And he got away with it ! Very Un-proffesional me thinks for someone in his position !

Oh well, at least he can look forward to a nice relaxing retirement sailing the World ! I hope he knows the maximum speed for the waterways !

:D

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
131 Posts
You forget his plan to legalise cocaine and heroin. :doh:

He did make me laugh once, when he introduced tasers, he had someone shoot him on TV to prove that they were not life threatening. I imagine the list of volunteers to do it would have been quite long.

But hey if you have a degree in zoology and have been made an honorary druid then the only place for you is the Police force.

·
5,928 Posts
You forget his plan to legalise cocaine and heroin. :doh:
I expect I'm in the minority here, but I reckon that's a bloody good idea!
Long-term studies have shown that the population of users doesn't increase if it's made legal.
It would cut down on burglaries & a host of other drug related crimes.
It would also give us a chance to help the poor beggers, since they'd no longer be outside the law, and trying to evade detection.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts