Benelli Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK, how about a thread of our favourite roads. A few of us have already been chatting about the Chepstow-Usk-Aber route, B4235-B4598.
Anyone care to add some more, so when the weather gets better, we can plan some rides?

CSM

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I live 10mins ride away from north wales so the horse shoe pass is only 20 mins from there or ruthin/ bala in the other direction.:D

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I live in Essex there’s a wicked route from southend on sea to finchingfield and the "one stop cafe" takes about 1.75 tanks of fuel to do the loop nice mornings ride with some great corners there is also variations if you don’t want to see the wife for the whole day. then in Kent/ Sussex there is the "Wesson cafe" route taking in camber sands or beachy head (the place where the houses are falling of the cliffs due to erosion) that route is 3 tanks of fuel or Essex to nurburgring and back in 2 days (loads of tanks of fuel a lost wallet and a very sore arse)!!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
North Wales

Hector, was planning to get up to North Wales next summer. Went up to Pwllheli and on the way drove some great roads through Snowdonia. I will plan a long weekend on the bike with a couple of pub/B&B stopovers.

CSMonkey

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
good routes

Sounds good to me , will be doing some track days next year at Oulton Park if anyone,s interested.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
good routes

how about this for a full days fun in the spring.!
B4235 CHEPSTOW
B4598
A40
A479
A470
A483 LLANDRINDOD WELLS
B4355 NEWTOWN-FOR LUNCH
B4357
A4111 KINGTON
A438
B4348 GOLDEN VALLEY
B4347