Benelli Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone familiar with the Goodwood festival of speed/revival etc will be aware of this location in Sussex.

I have come across a Breakfast Club at the estate and there is an Italian themed day on the 1 April 2007, which includes Italian bikes and supercars etc.

I am thinking of going, check out

http://www.goodwood.co.uk/breakfastclub

anybody else interested?

·
Premium Member
828 Posts
Anyone familiar with the Goodwood festival of speed/revival etc will be aware of this location in Sussex.

I have come across a Breakfast Club at the estate and there is an Italian themed day on the 1 April 2007, which includes Italian bikes and supercars etc.

I am thinking of going, check out

http://www.goodwood.co.uk/breakfastclub

anybody else interested?

Ben,

Most definately interested (as long as the weather holds out!) You can come and call on me on your way through as I live less than a mile from Junction 8 of the M27.

Benelli Dave might be interested too; might be worthwhile posting up on the Benelli UK website as well!

Andy

·
Registered
244 Posts
breakfast club

Ben,

Haven't done the breakfast club before, but have done a car track day there - it's a nice small circuit. Will most likely be taking the car to the Forza Italia breakfast club on 01APR07 and the bike to the Supercar Sunday breakfast club on 03JUN07. Brief details on the two events below :

'Forza Italia – Italian brio – from scooters to supercars'
Any Italian-built vehicle welcome, from Lambretta to Lamborghini

'Supercar Sunday – the ultimate performance machines – cars and super bikes'
Every form of mouth-watering, high-powered performance exotica welcome

Will let you know nearer the time (the week before-ish) via the forum for definate.

·
349 Posts
goodwood breakfast

I Will Be Up For The Ride To Goodwood.good Roads And Nice Scenic Route For Me From Wiltshire.need To Leave Home About 7.00am I Should Think.hmm,now That Is Early,but Worth It!:)

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
fingers crossed that's five of us that are keen.

TNT being serviced on 27th so if I get it back by the end of that week I really hope to go.

Still cold tho'!!:clap:

·
349 Posts
goodwood breakfast

W:) arming up nicely,i will be leaving Calne,Wilts at 8.00am so will be at Goodwood about 10.00.See you there.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts