Benelli Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:clap: Hi guys, got me delivery date for me new gixxer 750 on the 28th, so i've taken 3 days off to have a practise to see if i can remember how to ride as i've been without one for soooooooo looong !!!
Sorry to vtxbrit, didn't see you at the excel, did go to the red dog stand a few times, but didn't hang around, will pop in and say hello soon.

Gazza

·
Senior Post Whore
2,931 Posts
Nice one Gazza;) I'm really looking foward to see what you think of it. From what I've read and heard, there's not been one bad word to be said about this bike:clap: Despite owning a Nelli, I'll always have a wee soft spot of the gsxr range:)

Al:bow:

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
I am a bit like that too Al, if I had to have a jap bike I would probably have the gixer 750 out of the current crop :D

I havent seen the new Duke in the flesh yet - hopefully it looks better than the pics I have seen - I aint fully convinced of the front - it looks too jap like I think
Maybe I will be proved wrong though

·
I'm firing on three
611 Posts
:clap: Hi guys, got me delivery date for me new gixxer 750 on the 28th, so i've taken 3 days off to have a practise to see if i can remember how to ride as i've been without one for soooooooo looong !!!
Sorry to vtxbrit, didn't see you at the excel, did go to the red dog stand a few times, but didn't hang around, will pop in and say hello soon.

Gazza
Look forward to seeing you gary, see if we can meet to burn some rubber during the summer. :) ;)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts