Benelli Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:ele: Picked her up today. Had a nice slow ride back (50 miles). Looks like I need to work on the left wrist as I had difficulty finding neutral. What a sound that bike makes. Enjoyed every min of it, was dissappointed when i got home cos i ran out of daylight and couldn't play on her any more :bawl:.
anyway, pictures to follow :D :clap: :clap:

·
TnT explosive tester
1,011 Posts
Enjoy the bike m8:)

Tornado's dont have neutral:doh:

·
Benelli Wannabe !
6,865 Posts

·
mid life crisis merchant
897 Posts
congrats

Neutral!
Youv'e got more chance of finding the holy grail mate :rolling:
get used to her putting a smile on your face, she'll feel as good on the 1000th ride out as she did on your first!:clap:

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
Congrats on getting your new ride fella :clap: :clap:

You will need to work on finding the hidden neutral a bit !!
There are half a dozen ways it can be found a little easier all covered by around 50 odd threads on here about it !!

·
Registered
401 Posts
watch out for those tyres mate although you have a new bike those tyre's (unless they have been changed) will be the one's put on when built mine is a 08 reg but has tyres made on the 51st week 2003. Before i get using mine i will replace them, bought it with panel damage so soting it out at the mo but tyres may have been part to do with why the guy dropped it imo.
But enjoy it mate and know your feeling well having a new toy is the best

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Neutral ! :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: I love your sense of humour ! :D

Glad you enjoyed it, I guess you'll be staring at it in the garage half the night then mate ! ;)

:clap:
looking for the sleeping bag as I type this. :excited:

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
enjoy.:clap: neutrals are for pusseys:rolling: eat spinach:rolling:

·
Registered
5,660 Posts
Night riding?

Neutrals nothing chap...wait till you try riding at night, you cant see a bleeding thing on main beam:eek: !
Dip is even worse round corners:eek: !

Better of with night vision goggles, where did I put my old puddin harley helmet?? :rolling: :rolling:

Klinker:D

·
Fyule
697 Posts
Enjoy the bike matey, it's a great feeling riding a new bike, but even better when it's as exotic as a benelli. Whe I get on mine it still feels as good as the first ride. Make sure you get involved in the carbon buys etc and start personalising it a bit. I have never had a bike before that I've treated to extra bits of bling, but the Benelli is getting treated quite a bit at the moment, thanks to Laurences group buys.
cheers
Fraser

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
enjoy.neutral .itis a piece of cake .ie on roll off . carbon bits ive a garage full if you want . but the peeps no on this forum no im greedy:rolling: . welcome to us all anyway .

1 - 12 of 12 Posts