1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
ENGLAND FOREVER
1,565 Posts
Ah, the English langwidge used at its finest :D :D :D

·
Senior Post Whore
2,931 Posts
Lads, I normally like to take the piss outta others on this forum but that post on ebay was made by a friend of mine (who used to frequent this forum) and he suffers from dyslexia. He has asked me to let you all know that he is kinda hurt by the comments made about his spelling. He has asked me to re-write his ebay description for him, so please fellas .... give the lad a break:(

Al

·
Super Moderator
7,774 Posts
Come of it Al.......stip trying to moke the guys feed bad.

If the guy used to frequant the Forom he well be will aware that a littel bit off piss taking is the norm on heeer :rolleyes:

·
Senior Post Whore
2,931 Posts
Come of it Al.......stip trying to moke the guys feed bad.

If the guy used to frequant the Forom he well be will aware that a littel bit off piss taking is the norm on heeer :rolleyes:
Bugger ... you got me there Laurie:rolling:

Here's the new description I've wrote for him ....

Hear iz yoor chans two own a grate sooperbike maid buy Benelli. Itz kawled a Tornaido coz it goaz like the wind wen yoo open up the frottle. Am having two sail the bike beecauz am waz maid redundint as a court stenographer. Basikly, eye am being sakked bekawz ov the amount ov erorz in ma tie pin wich haz lead to murderurz n uver peepil get ing let of wif loadz ov bad stuf. So fur a chans ov oning a grate bike pleez bid like mad pleez. The bik iz a luvly yello culur butt it mite be read az eye am culur blind.
The bike iz a reel hed turnir fur it maiks a grate noiz wen i go fast az the whind. Itz got brayded hozez two, wich maiks it ded kool and uvir kool stuf that awl bikerz go ded mad fur.
Bid twoday fur the chans two own ma grate bike.

Al:rolling:

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Bugger ... you got me there Laurie:rolling:

Here's the new description I've wrote for him ....

Hear iz yoor chans two own a grate sooperbike maid buy Benelli. Itz kawled a Tornaido coz it goaz like the wind wen yoo open up the frottle. Am having two sail the bike beecauz am waz maid redundint as a court stenographer. Basikly, eye am being sakked bekawz ov the amount ov erorz in ma tie pin wich haz lead to murderurz n uver peepil get ing let of wif loadz ov bad stuf. So fur a chans ov oning a grate bike pleez bid like mad pleez. The bik iz a luvly yello culur butt it mite be read az eye am culur blind.
The bike iz a reel hed turnir fur it maiks a grate noiz wen i go fast az the whind. Itz got brayded hozez two, wich maiks it ded kool and uvir kool stuf that awl bikerz go ded mad fur.
Bid twoday fur the chans two own ma grate bike.

Al:rolling:
You fuker! For about 3 seconds there I felt really bad for starting the post... then I remembered it was you and thought.... NAH!
Good one though mate :rolling:

·
Registered
417 Posts
In the pictures on eBay, why has the left mirror got a warning on it re "...objects seen in the mirror may be closer... etc"? Dont get these on UK bikes. Import? Replacement mirror for some reason? or are they all like this? Also, the bike looks very clean.. but looks like front brake fluid reservoir has been leaking as lots of silver crud all over the reservoir bottle?

·
Bald tattooed member
1,257 Posts
it says that on both my mirror glasses but i don't know why cos nothing looks closer than it is in the mirrors cos i can see sod all!!!!!!!! :doh: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling:

·
No good with spanners....
MV F3 RC, TNT 899
3,415 Posts
it says that on both my mirror glasses but i don't know why cos nothing looks closer than it is in the mirrors cos i can see sod all!!!!!!!! :doh: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling:
:rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling:

you took the words right out of my mouth!:D

that really did make me laugh out loud!!

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
I reckon I must be odd, as the right mirror is fine and the left is pointless. Both have the writing though, I thought that was standard. As is the corrosion on the brembo resevoir cap, mines started to go like it and will be receiving a coat of paint soon !!

·
Senior Post Whore
2,931 Posts

Now you and I know that is a lie sparky. Benelli mirrors are used for looking at your elbows and if you tuck right into the tank you might be lucky and see a bit of your shoulder:rolling:

Al:D

·
Super Moderator
7,774 Posts
Is it just me or does the bike look like it's floating in the first picture:confused::rolling:

errrrrm, It's just you Al....................you been hitting the JD again matey :rolling:

·
Bald tattooed member
1,257 Posts
was the bloke who designed the tornado about four foot tall cos the mirrors would be set up perfectly for him!!!!!!:rolling: like you say all i can see is my elbows & the ground i have to duck & tuck to see owt :doh: :bawl:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts