Benelli Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I have been a little bit smitten with the Desmosedici that I haven`t taken the TNT out for ages, in fact for nearly 6 months!
Took it out today to test the RS slipper clutch that i`ve just fitted and had a real larf riding the wheels offit.
The rev limiter seemed to be cutting in too early but when I looked at the rev counter it was the usual 8500rpm......just a legacy from riding the V4 which cuts at 14000rpm :doh:
Gunned out of the corners, slammed into them and grinned like a posessed cheshire cat all day long.
In fact I think more people looked and asked more about this than the Desmosedici!!!!!:confused:
I will not be so lax in the future and will be riding the TNT more often.
Next on the list is to fit the RS cams and get the tuneboy/dyno setup done to see how much more power can be squeezed out of it :clap: :clap: :clap:

·
Registered
736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sounds. Like you had a nice day...:rolleyes: a Ducati D16rr and a TnT in one day.
and a mate let me try an RC8R as well.....now that is one sorted bike, nothing like the base model that i tried a year ago. KTM have worked wonders.

·
Registered
403 Posts
job

What exact do you do for money, with such an elite stable.
Corporate banker, lawyer :D

·
Registered
736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
What exact do you do for money, with such an elite stable.
Corporate banker, lawyer :D
I dont have any money left :rolling: :rolling:
No i`m niether of those proffessions!!!!
Just a hard working biker who would rather enjoy his hard earned dosh than have it sitting in the bank :ele:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts