Benelli Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Unofficial Factory Tester
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi fellow Benellistas,

Greetings from DownUnder, hope you all had a good X'mas.

Looks like it will take a me a while to get upto speed with this trick new site.

Happy new year to all of you.

Roland, great work, and I like being a junior member again :)

Regards

·
Administrator
972 Posts
Hi fellow Benellistas,

Greetings from DownUnder, hope you all had a good X'mas.

Looks like it will take a me a while to get upto speed with this trick new site.

Happy new year to all of you.

Roland, great work, and I like being a junior member again :)

Regards

Hey welcome back! You're not a junior any more! :) You're one of the pioneers here!

·
Unofficial Factory Tester
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hey welcome back! You're not a junior any more! :) Your one of the pioneers here!
Thanks Roland and Andy,

Sorry, was too caught up with work due to being promoted, inherited a whole department and um had the usual workflow and personnel issues to sort out prior to X'mas shut down.

BTW: Roland, I am toying with the idea of a 1098S if I can get a good part x on the Tre. Would have been good to have two bikes but stand loosing the mother of my children if I take a second mistress on top of the nelli:ele: :rolling:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Vincenzo - Can now post again

Hi Gents,

Been having computer problems for a while, so virtually no posting. Now OK & on leave too! Like the new site - 'Bravo Zulu' (Navy Signal Code for 'Well Done')

The rest is a bit off topic, but bear with me - 'just a simple sailor'.

What must have been a first for WA - 2 Tornado's (Nathan's & mine) on a small outer suburbs run last Tuesday. Great to actually sit behind another on the road to look & listen!

In a bit of a quandary - see if Benelli's 'problems' resolve themselves this year & think about an 1130 Tornado or a TNT - OR bite the bullet & trade mine on an MV Agusta F4 1000R.

Actually had a long test ride on an F4 & short one on a 910 Brutale today. Liked the F4 better than when I rode it last April when I was pretty inexperienced. What really surprised me was how much I liked getting back on the TRE & riding home.

All the best for the New Year,

Vincenzo

·
Administrator
972 Posts
Welcome back Vincenzo!
I have a Brutale right now and must tell you that the bike is kinda manic to ride. Not really great for the longer rides. It sure likes to wheelie though. :)

The F4 is cool..:) Now if only I can sell my 910 and get me one. NOT! The 1130 is first on the list.

·
Senior Post Whore
2,931 Posts
Land ahoy me hearties ...

Welcome back to the forums Vincenzo and Tax:D The numbers seem to be increasing every couple of days now. It's starting to feel like a bit of a school reunion;)

Al:bow:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts