Benelli Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All

Just like to say hello to everyone.

This is a great forum with lots of knowledgeable and helpful owners and enthusiasts, and even a manuel for downloading!

I look forward to contributing to this forum once I get the chance to put some proper kms on my RS, which btw, was what you guys have talked me into buying! (joking)

Billy

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
RS

well apart from Johnny O and me your #3 owner on this forum that owns one of the nine RS's that came to Australia as far as I'm aware.:D Maybe we should try to get all aussie tornado owners and Rs & TnT owners on this forum?
Trying to get a stronger battery sourced for my RS in the same size, let face it, your not going to be able to fit a biger one :-(, will let you know what he sources.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Only 8!?!

I thought there would have been more, but that's a good thing in more ways then one!:D

Yes it would be nice to have more Tornado and TNT owner visiting this site, we could all benefit from the each others experience with these bikes.

I rode my RS to the local bike shop to pick up a tinted visor for my helmet this morning, and boy did the bike turn heads! Not only is the bike nice to ride, and sounds great, the "now that's a nice bike!" factor is overwhelming:lol

1 - 4 of 4 Posts