Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Super Moderator
7,774 Posts
Hope things pick up for you again real soon Angoose :clap:

·
Premium Member
4,429 Posts
Thanks guys , have to say today has been a crummy one !!!!, i've let the prospective owner of my RS down twice by saying he could have it and then not then change my again then finally think no its not going as with being announced today i was to recieve a pay cut after my company lost one of its large customers and its not a small cut were talking 25% !!!. So i had that first thing today then Ian who had done so much to buy my RS and i'd let him down which for me is unusual and i hate myself for it , then final straw was my works manager who does so much for who i work for died today after only having a problem with his kidneys to develop other worsening conditions :( !.

Have to say a big thanks to Fraser for phoning me earlier and also to Col/Rob and Laurence for there text's .

Again Big apoligies to Ian and i will reimburse for any losses in making steps to have my RS and hope another is available soon . partners said we can plan for an LE once we've sorted a few things out so it'll happen just wont be going signing the paperwork on the one i'd arranged to buy just yet :)

·
Registered
864 Posts
Hey Angus, im a great believer in things always working out in the end. Nothing ever stays the same forever. That's what im hoping anyway with my life just now!
Chin up buddy :)

·
Registered
47 Posts
'kin ell angus that sounds like a proper shit state of affairs...Kind of puts my depression in not seeing Leeds get promoted into perspective!

If there's owt we can do...

·
Premium Member
4,429 Posts
24 Hours can improve things !!!! , i'm gloriously better and still guilty for leaving Ian in the mire but i have now offered him my RS again and will not be changing my mind again , good things are in abundance again for me and if you see anyone in the Mc Donalds who looks like me it will be !!!! ----- do you want fries with that as if i have to recover my slight wage balance (i do get well paid though for my job) i'll do anything ( i'm not going back to street corners though - again ):rolling:

just a quick note to say thanks to all for your support and i have to say considering how quickly things change i have my health,family and friends so thats pretty good to be at base level :)

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
Gotta respect your outlook on life goose. If you want cheering up my while u are sans bike my le is available for u to ride anytime ;)

·
Premium Member
4,429 Posts
I'm On Clean up the Rubbish Duties ............ and my names Ghurkin Boy ! and i'm heading for my first star on my badge :ele: .

Clean up the Kids puke ................nah thats my understudies job Nevill :D

Cheers Colin your a star but i couldnt as it would be torture knowing how good yours is anything else would be pants :eek:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts