Benelli Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
1,231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I took out the LE today. Absolutely beautiful weather and a stonking ride. I used my new HJC Carbon Helmet...very light...about as noisy as Arai...did I say it was light? The shield however is super dark. That made it tough on the way home.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Johnny,

I have an LE to and was thinking along the same lines with regards to the helmet. Got to match :) .

I looked at the BMW one, but it was VERY expensive £900.00. I am vain, but not £900 vain :)

I thought the HJC was heavy for a carbon lid. Seems like they made the shell super light then put all of that heavy stuff on like spring loaded vents and think dark inner visors.

Anyway, now I have sourced a Marushin .... have you seen one of these in the flesh? Does anyone know what the build quality is like. Pretty cheap at £200.

·
1,231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yessir

Yes i looked at them at the NEC show and the carbon was crap especially around the vents...it had turned completely black. It was very poor workmanship.

I looked at a few other brands as well including the 900 quid one, but the HJC at 200 quid including the lens was a steal. I love it!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts