Benelli Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Senior Post Whore
2,931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You old git!!!! Welcome to the big 4 O club (or the beige club as some like to call it) mate;) Life isn't all downhill from here buddy. Hope you have a great day and that there is an 1130 gift wrapped for you outside when you open the door:D

If you need any advice on how to handle this big hurdle in life, feel free to drop Lloyd a line, but mind you .... I think he gets all his advice from Laurence:rolling::rolling:

All the best Stew pot

Al:clap:

·
903 Posts
Free advice?

:p

40!I wish I was 40 again, I would have not gone to Eastbourn on that fateful day!:doh:

I will have to start charging for my advice as I have a hungry MV Agusta to feed and a Nellie to buy!:rolling:

By the way, what is wrong with BEIGE !:rolling: :rolling: :rolling:

Look forward to speaking to you all when I get back! (See my Jokes & funnies 2 thread.):)

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
happy birthday

Big congrats and happy birthday Stu - 40 yrs old eh -

I bet your on a real downer about that - knowing that now you are officially 'old' you are gonna have the p*ss took out of you on this forum !

Have a good one fella

Kurt

·
1,841 Posts
HAPPY BIRTHDAY 5tuy

WELCOME TO THE OVER FORTYS CLUB !
Dont worry your memory will start to dissapear and you wont know how old you are anyway !:doh:

·
Super Moderator
7,779 Posts
4o Eh!!!. I can just about remember when I was that age..................................Nah, It's gone again now. :doh:

·
Premium Member
828 Posts
Stop it guys, you're making me panic!

I hit that mile stone on Friday the 13th! July this year - think I am gonna hide and get drunk!

Andy:doh:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts