Benelli Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Happy Birthday Adrian me ol Mucker
32 eh ?........... bloody hell i wish i could remember when i was that age ......:rolling: :rolling: - for some of us its a wee nippers age but hey what you have in youth you make up in hair loss :D :rolling: (just kidding i know you have it shaved for that Colin edwards look :D )

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU FROM THE GOOSE :clap:

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
Happy Birthday Adrian :ele:
sorry that's all the candles I could fit on the bonfire :rolling:
View attachment 2053

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
All the best mate..
Get one of these for ya birthday ta help ya in the garage.. :D
View attachment 2060

·
Bald tattooed member
1,257 Posts
cheers lads, 32 boo hoo:bawl: :mad: i feel like 72, angus thats spooky cos someone else said i was a colin edwards look alike yesterday :rolleyes: what bald & a big nose ;) rob i've got some big tits to play with this weekend cos me & our lass are booked in a lovely b+b with a big 4 poster bed so i'll be busy:D :D :D see pic of what i mean (good job she doesn't come on here lol)

·
Premium Member
4,429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Blimey adrian you ol birthday boy in the name of health and safety i think i should come and try the bed out for you :rolleyes: i dont want you to suffer post traumatic bouncy bed strain its only right i save you and step in your place ................ggggggrrrrroooowllllllllll :rolling: (just kidding have fun but remember the polaroids :D )

ps i should own up and say i know about the Edwards look thing as i bugged your lady's Bra - i had enough room for a sound man,technical back up team and recording studio you lucky boy ;)

·
Bald tattooed member
1,257 Posts
just to let you know me, kay & the 4 poster all survived the long weekend away;) :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts