Benelli Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Super Moderator
7,774 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hope all is well over on your side of the pond Mark and that you have a great day. If I had noticed that your birthday was looming, I would have sent you over a new copy of 'The Broons' annual. :rolling:

53 eh!!!, you must be one of the oldest Benelli riders around :rolleyes:

·
903 Posts
And a big "HAPPY BIRTHDAY" from me too my friend.

How's your injuries Mark, all fixed or as well as can be expected I hope! Im back in hospital on Wednesday for more surgery so will be off work again for a couple of months. Hey Ho!

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
Happy birthday Sir :clap:

Jeez - with all the birthdays in August we are definately doing something to the worlds global warming problem :doh:

·
Italian bike junkie
590 Posts
Thanks everyone!!

You guys are the best! :ele: I celebrated my 53rd with 2 back-to-back track days, my first time back on the track since Feb 2006 and it was on a track I'd never seen before. I took my '98 Ducati 748 because I have full track trim for that bike. I had an absolute blast, got my track mojo back. I'm actually entered in 2 AFM races this coming weekend, so I'm looking forward to that. I'll try to post a couple of pics in my album later today.

·
Italian bike junkie
590 Posts
How's your injuries Mark, all fixed or as well as can be expected I hope! Im back in hospital on Wednesday for more surgery so will be off work again for a couple of months. Hey Ho!
Hey Lloyd, my leg is doing great, no pain and the bone is completely healed. Sorry you're having more surgery, I hope they can get everything all sorted and this will be the last of it. I'll keep you in my thoughts and hope for the best, my friend.

·
Italian bike junkie
590 Posts
Track pics

It's not my Benelli, but at least I'm on the track after 2 1/2 years off. This is me on my old '98 Duc 748 last weekend :clap:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts