Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All the best mate. :)

Got you a pressy for ya old man problem.... :rolling:

View attachment 527

·
I'm firing on three
611 Posts
Well you old bugger another year gone
I was looking for a present for you and saw heather mills is selling spare legs would you be interested in one. :ele:
Naaaah not really have a good one mate :p

·
Super Moderator
7,774 Posts
Happy birthday you auld goat........you'll be bloody catching up with me soon :ele: :clap: :ele:

Oh, when we are on the subject of Heather Mills, I heard that see was going to use some of her settlement money to by a plane..................................................but she is still going to use a lady-shave on the other leg though :rolling:

·
Premium Member
4,429 Posts
Happy Birthday Lloyd there !!!! . now i guess you will be well oiled by now :gulp: :gulp: :gulp:

i found you a biker chick from around you era :D
ooh black n white them were the days....

All the Best though and Happy Birthday To You :)

·
Senior Post Whore
2,931 Posts
I'm a bit late in posting I know .......

Hope you had a great day Lloyd and I can't believe that you're 48. You're such a dashing young chap and can ride a bike to boot:bow:
Damn, if I had tits they'd be in your face by now:rolling:

All the best handsome:p

Al (now growing tits for Lloyd;) )

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
Wow Al - thats some serious manlove going on there eh??

Just as well Lloyd wasnt at Donny GP last year camping (maybe in more way than one !!!)

Happy Birthday Lloyd - you have had a bloody easy life if you are really 48???

Hope you have a good day and a fab weekend :D

·
Senior Post Whore
2,931 Posts
Did anyone notice that one the day of Lloyds birthday, the picture that was showing on the front of the forum under the members gallery section was a picture of him sitting on that Kwack of his in his slippers:rolling: :rolling:

Al (Looking on tinternet for a decent pair of slippers;) )

·
903 Posts
:hiya: One and all! Thank's for all the well wishes and "stubby holder" (Which I am still waiting for!). Yes I really am 48 which is bloody amazing considering the injuries I have had over the years! (Don't ask!). :bawl:

Re the "old fart" by admin, it's funny because that's what I appear to doing more of as I've got older!:rolling: :rolling:

Al, the reason you are growing tit's is to use as "Airbags" in event of another off! :rolling: (Which I sincerely hope NEVER happens!)

I am really looking forward to seeing some of you at John's bash new weekend, lets hope the weather is good for us! :gulp:

Once again thanks again for the well wishes! :hero:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts