Benelli Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Happy Birthday Mark

Hope your house doesnt catch fire when you blow out the candles on your birthday cake :rolling: :rolling:

Have a good one

·
Super Moderator
7,779 Posts
Well spotted Kurt, I nearly missed that one............Bloody hell, the old git is the same age as me!!!!!!!:rolling:

Here's to the next 52 Years Mark. Hope you've have a good day mate :clap: :clap: :clap:

·
Super Moderator
7,779 Posts
Hey Kurt, I just had a look at the calendar, sorry we all missed your 36th Birthday on Tuesday............you kept that a bit quiet, you young 'whipper snapper'!!!!:)

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Ah - someone did notice then :bawl:

I was away for a week before it in the Orkney Islands - Diving the German High Sea's Fleets scuttled wrecks in Scapa Flow - came back at the weekend then went to Donington on Tuesday (my birthday) and did another Ron Haslam race school (will put a few more pics in my gallery ;) )

I did the Premier class (on the CBR 600rr) again and it was fab - my instructor was Ben Wilson (ex BSB and current superstock rider) - also instructing that day was Kieran Clarke and out on track was a certain Mr Haslam jr, with Mr Haslam senior doing the odd bit !
Leon's missus is an ex max power bird called Olly - she looked damn foxy with her 'ample enhamnced' bosom !

36 eh - Wow, I reckon I must be in the youngest 5% of the forum judging by some of you old fossils...:doh: ...errr I mean old farts...:doh: ...oops, I mean errr.....:doh: ..... coffin dodgers :doh: - BUGGER.... :doh: I mean - more senior members :rolling:

Roll on 40 !!!!

·
Italian bike junkie
590 Posts
Happy Birthday Mark

Hope your house doesnt catch fire when you blow out the candles on your birthday cake :rolling: :rolling:

Have a good one
Thanks Kurt!! Yeah, it's hard to find the bloody cake with that huge bonfire on top of it! :rolling:

·
Italian bike junkie
590 Posts
Well spotted Kurt, I nearly missed that one............Bloody hell, the old git is the same age as me!!!!!!!:rolling:

Here's to the next 52 Years Mark. Hope you've have a good day mate :clap: :clap: :clap:
Cheers mate! Yep, had a good day, went for a short ride and will be going for a longer one tomorrow. The only way I'd want to live another 52 years is if I can still swing a leg over a bike :rolling:

·
5,961 Posts
Hey Mark,
you're 1 yr ahead of me, mate. I'm on the east coast at the moment, coming back west in a week. Pity we don't fly out of SF, could have caught up with you for a celebratory beer or 3.
Still planning to ship my old Honda to SF around MotoGP time at Laguna - maybe next year. Perhaps you can show me some of your favourite roads then. Just don't go breaking anything again!
cheers
Errol

·
Italian bike junkie
590 Posts
Hey Mark,
you're 1 yr ahead of me, mate. I'm on the east coast at the moment, coming back west in a week. Pity we don't fly out of SF, could have caught up with you for a celebratory beer or 3.
Still planning to ship my old Honda to SF around MotoGP time at Laguna - maybe next year. Perhaps you can show me some of your favourite roads then. Just don't go breaking anything again!
cheers
Errol
Are you flying out of LA?
By all means let me know when you come out for MotoGP - there are some fantastic rides right near the track. I'll try my best not to break anything before then :rolling:

·
903 Posts
Where's the cakes!

52! Bloody hell I feel young again!!! A belated HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you Mark I'm feeling quite happy that I am only 47!:rolling: :rolling: :rolling:

Oh and a Belated HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you too Kurt, although at 36 you don't really qualify for compliments as you are far too young to deserve them!:rolling: :rolling: :rolling:

PS Where's the cakes?:bawl:

·
5,961 Posts
Are you flying out of LA?
By all means let me know when you come out for MotoGP - there are some fantastic rides right near the track.
Passing thru LAX next Monday night.
I've heard good reports about those roads. Caught a tantalizing glimpse of what might be, a few years ago when we took the train from Denver to Oakland.
It's on my toDo list, and I'll definitely let you know. I'll need someone to keep me from straying onto the left!

·
Italian bike junkie
590 Posts
52! Bloody hell I feel young again!!! A belated HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you Mark I'm feeling quite happy that I am only 47!:rolling: :rolling: :rolling:
PS Where's the cakes?:bawl:
Thanks Lloyd yeah, glad I make you feel young again :p That's okay, I still feel young, even though I'm older than most of my riding buddies :bawl: The only one of them I can't keep up with on a bike is the one who's older than me :rolling:

·
Italian bike junkie
590 Posts
Passing thru LAX next Monday night.
I've heard good reports about those roads. Caught a tantalizing glimpse of what might be, a few years ago when we took the train from Denver to Oakland.
It's on my toDo list, and I'll definitely let you know. I'll need someone to keep me from straying onto the left!
You've got it mate, I can keep you on the straight (or curvy) and narrow right side :rolling:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts