Benelli Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
1,841 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HappyBirthday Keith, (Bengreen) The BIG 40 If you look in the mirror you will notice the beginings of extra grey hairs and wrinkles from today onwards ! :bawl: ;)

·
Senior Post Whore
2,931 Posts
Happy birthday buddy. As a member of the 'hanging on to my youth' club myself I can honestly say that it's great being forty:eek: Okay, maybe I'm exaggerating a wee bit here. A few grey hairs here and there, not forgetting the ones that'll start sprouting from your nose and ears will only add charisma to your aging looks. I should know, I was in a pub a couple of weeks back and I couldn't shake off the most delightful 24 year old fashion designer with a shitty stick :bow: (True story that:D)

All the best again buddy

Al (Slowly maturing and slightly mouldy):rolling:

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
HAPPY BIRTHDAY - 40 years old eh ?? !!!!

I think you are now in the majority on this site (they are more old duffers on here than go shopping at B & Q on a Wednesday !)

Congrats

Kurt

·
Premium Member
828 Posts
Happy Birthday Keith...I'll be joining you in a matter of 98 days!

Andy (I refuse to grow old...in the head at least!):ele:

·
903 Posts
Happy birthday!

:p

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KEITH I wish I was 40 again, I wouldn't have gone to Eastbourne and been knocked off me Benelli!:rolling: :rolling:

Al is right about getting hairy ears and nose, mine sprouted up over night!!!:doh:

Kurt, I resent being called an old duffer! Old yes but not a duffer!:rolling:

·
Super Moderator
7,769 Posts
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, you old goat!!!!!

Don't let some of these 'younger' guys put you down, It's great being old. :)
Now you can do stuff like this :fart: and nobody complains :rolling:

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
:p

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KEITH I wish I was 40 again, I wouldn't have gone to Eastbourne and been knocked off me Benelli!:rolling: :rolling:

Al is right about getting hairy ears and nose, mine sprouted up over night!!!:doh:

Kurt, I resent being called an old duffer! Old yes but not a duffer!:rolling:
Lloyd,
So do you take advantage of B & Q's OAP discount day then ??
:rolling: :rolling: :rolling:
;)

·
president
1,009 Posts
old farts rule

how about setting up a daycare centre for knackered out benelli (MV)owners............bagsy lloyd as the first member:rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts