Benelli Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Super Moderator
7,774 Posts
Hi Terry, haven't seen you on the Forum for a while, hope you are well mate.

All the very best to you over the festive season.

·
I'm firing on three
611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi laurence thanks, haven't been able to do anything with my bikes since the end of october.................. but now i'm ready to put 2 wheels to tarmac and get back to some "tweaking". here's to a great and trouble free 2008. :) :) :) :)

·
Registered
1,680 Posts

·
349 Posts
Happy 2008

Happy New Year to everyone.I am having good fun on these horribly slippery roads with a pair of Dunlop Mutants fitted to my new toy,a KTM LC4.
All the best,
Zebo.:)

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
Also hope mine is better than 2006 & 2007!
Amen to that Lloyd, the last few years have been somewhat of a nightmare for me and mine as well. :(

·
president
1,009 Posts
happy new year

dear benelli family.............may i firstly wish everyone a happy and safe 2008.Im very sorry :bawl: :bawl: :bawl: i have been absent for a while ( will get my mummy to write a letter) but i have been swimming around in warmer waters.
Lloyd please forgive me........of course i havnt forgotten all the things you did for me............:bawl:
i hope you and sharon had a lovely christmas and im sure 2008 will be a great one for you.
I know i have been a very naughty shark but i promise to be good in 2008......
In my absence i see that laurence has declared himself King.............is this allowed with a president as well................................. i know that you have now got your own parliment up there.......but are you sure you have not lost the plot....................if so i can recommend a good place to go for a nice break:rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling:

i am looking forward to a great 2008 and losing some weight as i cant do my jacket up:ele: :ele:

p.s. special message for laurence..............................
""£%&97g5fddrd%%())(*&&^^%%%$RTYUUUUY%%ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

·
1,841 Posts
SHARKY !, Nice to see you back on here,hope things are good and a
HAPPY NEW YEAR
To you and all other BENELLISTS:ele: :)

·
Italian bike junkie
590 Posts
Cheers, mateys!

Happy New Year everybody - lucky me, the weather's brilliant today (50F) so I'm taking the Tre out for a final 2007 spin! :ele: Yeeeeehaaaaa!

·
Super Moderator
7,774 Posts
p.s. special message for laurence..............................
""£%&97g5fddrd%%())(*&&^^%%%$RTYUUUUY%%ahhhhhhhhhh hhhhhh
Didn't know you could fit so many swear words into a single sentence Sharky. :rolling:

Great to have you back o' white one and I hope all is well with you. Kinda missed you being about these last few months.

All the very best to you and everyone else, hope 2008 is 'spanking' for you all :spank: :)

·
Registered
736 Posts
Happy New Year to one and all.
I know that I will be glad to see the back of this year after the passing of both my parents 20 days apart in august/september :bawl:
I wish you all good health and all the best wishes for 2008.
Glad to see you back Sharky :clap: hope things are better for you know.
Thanks to everyone for the help, advise, piss tacking, jokes and general good will in 2007. Long may it continue. You are all like good friends to me.
Laurence for KING (of Scotland!) and three cheers for the returning President (self elected!!) Sharky

·
Italian bike junkie
590 Posts
New Year's Eve ride

Had a great New Year's Eve ride today, weather was perfect, and the road was in the best condition I've seen in a very long time. Snapped this pic of the Tre parked in front of the halfway point, a little diner called "The Junction". I saw only a a few other bikes, guess not everyone had today off from work :p I couldn't even find anyone to ride with so I went by myself.

This is the same road I was on when I broke my leg back in 2006. I just keep going back for more - 1,000 turns in a 120-mile loop kinda begs to be ridden :clap:

cheers everyone!

·
5,934 Posts
Happy New Year Benellistas. Hope 2008 treats you well. I'm looking forward to it.
Like ducboyjr, I took Nelli for a ride last Sat night. Evening was perfect. Was just going for a quick spin to check out my new HID lights. 180km later ....:) :)

·
Registered
271 Posts
chicken-free

Happy Nelli 2008 to all of you and to those who counts around you.

May the speed tickets be declared illegal (guy on the left)

and may the guy drawing the roads (3rd on the row) be a rider who likes curves elsewhere than on round-abouts.:bow:

:ele:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts