Benelli Forum banner
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
TnT explosive tester
1,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well what a great day it turned out with great weather plenty of excitement and a dozen nelli's to drool over

Great to put some faces to names and others that were newish to the forum turned up for a coffee and chat

Unfortunatley robs bike blew a clutch cable and 5 did not make it all the way, we did get some text photo,s though of the stricken crew

Thnx to those that made it and remember there are 2 barbeque's on the 5th september to visit, one in bonnie Scotland and one in the peaks so we can see what the rest of you motley crew look like

pics to follow

lovely wheels

·
Bald tattooed member
1,257 Posts
definataly a day to remember!!!!!! but for all the wrong reasons break downs & a crash i hear :bawl: like you say it was nice to put names to faces but not as many as i hoped :doh: :rolleyes: well lets hope we have better luck next time :D

·
Senior Post Whore
2,931 Posts
Although I had a slight moment (cough cough) when I had the bike cranked over with the speedo showing 155mph, my elbow scraping along the ground and lighting up the back tyre in the process and those following me looking on in awe at my bike handling skills ;) I have to say that I fairly enjoyed myself today. Got to meet some new faces and some familiar faces and some familiar faces at angles I never thought I'd see them in :rolling:
Slightly bruised but more embarrassed than anything but sitting here with a cold bud feeling strangely rather sunburnt:D

Al:D

·
Banned
44 Posts
big al

Hi bigin, stopped on the way down but could not find anything big enough to pick up and salvage, you must of been realy hoggin it . :rolling: must have another face to face. hopefuly the ben will be up and runnin. :clap: hope to see you all soon.

·
Senior Post Whore
2,931 Posts
Hi bigin, stopped on the way down but could not find anything big enough to pick up and salvage, you must of been realy hoggin it . :rolling:

Errrr yeah I was Monty;) Chin down arse up all the way, that's me:rolling:

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
Friggin hell Mr Dunlop - WTF you been up to????

Maybe you would be safe with one of these ??

(its the closest I could find to Benelli Green !)

·
Senior Post Whore
2,931 Posts
:rolling: :rolling: :rolling:

You better put an order in for two just incase I write one of them off Kurt:rolling:

·
Senior Post Whore
2,931 Posts
I prefer the green one myself. It comes with headlights for when you want to have a blast around the back of Halfords at night with your mates and an extra wheel for stability for when you want to get your knee down:D

·
Banned
44 Posts
hartside.

Hi, just me again. just like to say , hats off to the guy on crutch's. sorry mate , didn't get a chance to chat. you are one big dude. :clap: :clap: ps how the hell do you get photo's up on this site.....:doh:

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
sounds like an eventfull day sorry to here about the ditching Al .
Wheels ok?
Is there ever been a group meet where all bikes perform perfectly ?

·
Registered
136 Posts
Hi, just me again. just like to say , hats off to the guy on crutch's. sorry mate , didn't get a chance to chat. you are one big dude. :clap: :clap: ps how the hell do you get photo's up on this site.....:doh:
Hi there! The guy on the crutch's is my dad :bow: (Holty) I was supposed to meet him up there but I was part of the BBC ( benelli breakdown crew) :D

·
Senior Post Whore
2,931 Posts
Thanks Richard. Yeah, the wheels (and my lovely green screen) survived but if there has ever been a group meet were something hasn't went wrong then I haven't heard about it:rolling:

Al;)

·
Bald tattooed member
1,257 Posts
Not wishing to offend anyone - so here's the yellow RS version of the scooter
could have done with that today looks a more relaxed riding position than mine was out 11 hours today, i wonder how many of that was sat in lancaster??? :rolling::bawl: :rolling: :bawl:

·
Senior Post Whore
2,931 Posts
Hi there! The guy on the crutch's is my dad :bow: (Holty) I was supposed to meet him up there but I was part of the BBC ( benelli breakdown crew) :D
I actually didn't realise until later on that the big fella was on a bike :eek:. He must have balls the size of my visa bill that man:bow:

Al;)

·
Benelli Wannabe !
6,865 Posts
:bawl: :bawl: :bawl:

1, Bike taken out the garage and dropped,

2, Clutch cable decides to go Evil and can't disengage gears,

3, Fix clutch cable then battery is flat !

FOR F*CKS SAKE !

A BIG Thank you not only to Angledangle for the running about trying to find ways to fix my bike but also to exjapsteve, Sparkey, Owdgit & holtie for their help and Patience and Sorry for ruining your day !:eek:

and also to Bobw for not being able to make it due to a flat battery,

Hope you get sorted BBA and sorry we didn't make it to Hartside although Nfitz managed to meet us at Devils bridge (I think that's where it was ?) and funnily enough there was also anther Tornado owner we met there and we mentioned to ge this ass on this forum !

Now thats me over and out as I'm off for a Beer or Ten ;)

:doh:

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Bald tattooed member
1,257 Posts
rob i doesn't matter its just 1 of those things!!!!!!!!! atleast we got a nice ride from lancaster up to devils bridge, it could have been worse it could have rained on us ;)

·
Senior Post Whore
2,931 Posts
:bawl: :bawl: :bawl:

1, Bike taken out the garage and dropped,

2, Clutch cable decides to go Evil and can't disengage gears,

3, Fix clutch cable then battery is flat !

FOR F*CKS SAKE !
Do us a favour Rob? For f*cks sake never ever get on the same flight as me or we might and up having to use the emergency chute before the bugger has even taken off:rolling: It would be just our luck that the bloody thing wouldn't inflate and the other emergency exit doors would be wedged shut:rolling:

1 - 20 of 51 Posts