Benelli Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Senior Post Whore
2,931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As per title above .... has anyone heard how the Rustmeister is doing after the fire:confused: Rusty, if you're reading this mate, I hope everything is starting to slot back together for you buddy:bow:

Al;)

·
Benelli Wannabe !
6,865 Posts

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
I've texted him just now so will await an answer but if i disappear then i too am on the boat with him !.
Hope it's not a "slow boat".. :rolling: Anywho, hope all is fine and if there is owt I can do.. ;)

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
I've been hoping to get the work done on my LE. Had an email from Russ on Monday deferring to Glen at KJM, as Bennetts "may be closed for some time" :bawl:
Sad news indeed :(

·
northern member
2004 Tornado
623 Posts
Just spoke to someone in the shop, sorry didn't recognise the voice, but he said they would be re-opening this Saturday. They are currently awaiting stock I'm going to call in just to make sure this weekend and let you all know if Rusty doesn't do it 1st

Steve

·
Registered
642 Posts
So did bennets reopen then ?

·
Registered
404 Posts
Was in Barnsley yesterday so poped in as the door was open, though the shutters were down, and I needed a couple of parts and some advice. So I can guess you could call it open but I am not sure.

Rusty, Keith and the rest of the crew were there, though the showroom was empty, they was still bikes in the workshop.
Rusty was as gracious and helpful as ever.

I really hope he gets sorted sooner rather than later by his insurance company.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts