Benelli Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All

I have been out on my Benelli 502c which is brand new since July 2021, it started to snow heavy on way home and controls all got wet etc and whilst on the motley I noticed flashing on/off in front of me, I pulled up to see whatit was and as I stood in front of the bike the main beam was flickering in and off with. When I pressed the main beam switch it came on full and when turned off didn’t go off. Also some time didn’t come on but showed on display as on. Anyone had the same issues, and what they did

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi All

I have been out on my Benelli 502c which is brand new since July 2021, it started to snow heavy on way home and controls all got wet etc and whilst on the motley I noticed flashing on/off in front of me, I pulled up to see whatit was and as I stood in front of the bike the main beam was flickering in and off with. When I pressed the main beam switch it came on full and when turned off didn’t go off. Also some time didn’t come on but showed on display as on. Anyone had the same issues, and what they did
Hi with all the wet weather we are having on my way home tonight I had the engine management light come on and the headlight do exactly as you describe above, how did you resolve this as believe it to be due to the weather (hopefully) it’s a 2022 with 1074m

1 - 4 of 4 Posts