Benelli Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wondered if anyone can give me a heads up on headlight adjustment if yours is a similar unit. Driving at night in the UK I've had lorry drivers flash me? and i did notice i was lightning up road signs. The right bulb has just burnt out so this is the time to be in here. I've found the 2 adjusting wheels but don't know which way to turn as it seems to be doing nothing at all. It doesn't help that they are hard to reach giving me a small turn at a time and the engine needs to be running for the lights to come on. The right wheel seems to move the slider inside on the shaft a little, turning clockwise i presume for aiming down?
Tire Wheel Automotive tire Hood Tread

Automotive tire Hood Bicycle part Motor vehicle Bumper

·
Registered
50 Posts
Seems you have not found one of the most valuable resources in this forum yet.
The workshop / service manuals.
Have a look at

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Seems you have not found one of the most valuable resources in this forum yet.
The workshop / service manuals.
Have a look at
Thanks Michael. I will browse with interest, no i didn't know it was here

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I've unwound the bolts but it seems to make no difference. While out riding in the day i took a country lane which dipped down under a bunch of trees which arced over the top blocking out the sun and a land rover driver actually flashed me, in the day!! I've now wound both screws in as far as i dare ,i'll have a look at them against the wall later but i can't see that the projector has moved at all, i am turning the correct wheels am i not?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts