Benelli Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
864 Posts
A useful modification, I have had them on my last couple of bikes. I would have tried to hide the control unit though? ;)

·
5,934 Posts
Had similar on my old VF Honda, but found I ended up with toasty (sometimes sweaty) palms, but the tips of my fingers were still frost bitten.

Now if someone would come up with a set of gloves that had a heating element running around the perimeter of the hand, and a non-permanent connection to power on the grips, that's a solution I'd be going for.

Laurence?

·
Registered
513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
A useful modification, I have had them on my last couple of bikes. I would have tried to hide the control unit though? ;)
Not very practical to be honest because heated grips get very hot at the lowest settings and it would be dangerous to tuck it away.There not much room for anything on a Tre !!!!

·
5,934 Posts
There u go me old chum ;)
I've got a set of heated inner gloves. The missus gave me the pair for Christmas.
What they need though, and all the others in your links, is a connection to the main battery, through the grips.
Having to replace the 6 AA batteries every few hours gets a tad annoying. The whole setup is a bit unwieldy as well.

·
Super Moderator
7,774 Posts
Should you choose to accept it.........
Ehhhhhh, No, I don't think so :rolling:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts