1 - 17 of 17 Posts

Registered
Welcome ..... enjoy

Enviado do meu P022 atrav茅s do Tapatalk

Reactions: John56

Registered
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thank you Gays :clap:
Unfortunately there are not many Imperiale Drivers...only in India,Philippines etc.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
I search a Rear Rack...unfortunately not find it anywhere :( I saw this on a Video f. Youtube...not for Topcase,for Package etc.
Can you help my? Thanks,
Greetings , John Automotive lighting Hood Motor vehicle Automotive tire Automotive design Automotive lighting Vehicle Hood Motorcycle Automotive tire

Registered
There麓s at least one Imperiale in Spain John, tootling around the foothills of the Sierra Nevada. I bought it in Granada at a dealer麓s full of big expensive Triumphs which I doubt if he will sell in the current circumstances. The 10 k road to my nearest town, 脫rgiva, is all hairpins with a 40 kph limit which is hard to exceed for long. My Guzzi V7 is not at home here, but the Benelli is perfectly suitable, and even enjoyable on the motorway at running--in speeds. It has engine noises which I am assured are normal but to me it sounds like a loose tappet on a push-rod machine -- we will see ...
How are you liking yours ?

Registered
I search a Rear Rack...unfortunately not find it anywhere :( I saw this on a Video f. Youtube...not for Topcase,for Package etc.
Can you help my? Thanks,
Greetings , John View attachment 33787 View attachment 33789
Hi, did you ever find a supplier for the rear rack. I think the Imperiale would look good with a top box like this ..

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Universal-Steel-TopBox-0601-Motorcycle-MotorBike-Chopper-Trike-48L-Black/302037267236

Givi/Kappa are supposed to have produced a rear rack, but can I get a response from any of the dealer, can I eckerslike !!! There's also a stop base in Malaysia, but they won't post to the UK

Registered
Hi, did you ever find a supplier for the rear rack. I think the Imperiale would look good with a top box like this ..

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Universal-Steel-TopBox-0601-Motorcycle-MotorBike-Chopper-Trike-48L-Black/302037267236

Givi/Kappa are supposed to have produced a rear rack, but can I get a response from any of the dealer, can I eckerslike !!! There's also a stop base in Malaysia, but they won't post to the UK
Actually, I might have found 1 on Tabao

Photograph Tire Automotive tire Water Motor vehicle

https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a21wu.10013406.0.0.48923d35nRWKV4&id=621822556547

Costs about 拢23.00, plus the agents fee and delivery

Registered
Hi , i am new to the forum . I like the Imperiale but i was wondering how to get some more power ? She feels pretty slow in accelerating ?

Registered
2021 Benelli Imperiale with cheese
I like the Imperiale but i was wondering how to get some more power ?
Not very easily! I bought my Imperiale with the knowledge that it isn't a powerful bike, It's a great little machine for commuting and throwing around on twisty lanes but she's not going to win any straight line races that's for sure! Just enjoy the bike for what it is, If you want more power then the only answer is to go and buy a bigger machine (y)

Registered
ok. I Knew that the Benelli wasn't a race machine . I did a test drive . I only have 700 km now , perhaps not enough for full capacity of the bike ? What is strange too for other bikes there are lots of exhaust pipes to improve performance and here nothing . Otherwise very nice easy bike .

Registered
2021 Benelli Imperiale with cheese
ok. I Knew that the Benelli wasn't a race machine . I did a test drive . I only have 700 km now , perhaps not enough for full capacity of the bike ? What is strange too for other bikes there are lots of exhaust pipes to improve performance and here nothing . Otherwise very nice easy bike .
Changing the exhaust alone is not going to improve the performance of the bike, in some cases you can actually lose a certain amount of power. You can fit almost any exhaust pipe you wish to the motorcycle if you don't mind a bit of cutting and maybe a spot of welding. To give the bike more power you would also need to get the ECU 'chipped', in the days of carburetors you would have had to change the jet sizing. You would also need to to modify the air filter also to improve the air flow. I could never understand why anyone would want to do these sort of 'modifications' on a small engine'd machine. Like I said previously the easiest way of going faster on a motorcycle is just to buy a more powerful bike in the first place. (y)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts