Benelli Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,
I am new to the forum. Last week I picked up my yellow 2007 TnT. So far so good. I love it to death. I wanted to see how I liked it before my next but after only a few miles I'm putting an order in for a Tornado.
She runs a little rich (i think) but I'm going to send the ECM out to be tuned.
I have a lot of bikes (this is my first Italian) But certainly so far, this is my fav.
Is there anyone I the Maryland or Mid-Atlantic area? I'd love to get together with a person or two.
So far I shaved the whole back bracket off (tail lights and tag holder). I made two small brackets to support the tag off of the muffler. I am going to put LED turn signals on the rear. I loved the stock lamps buti wanted it shaved and tightened up back there.
Are there any small mods that anyone reccommends?
Thanks
Jason

·
Super Moderator
7,774 Posts
Hi Jason and welcome to the Forum matey.

I can recommend the LED indicators from Rizoma.

I fitted these with the optional extension pieces as I think that it suited the TRE better but these can be removed if you want a short minimalist look. (see other pics in my gallery)

By the way, I didn't need to fit the resistor kit to control the indicator speed as they work fine without it. :)

http://www.benelliforum.com/gallery/laurencewhite_rizomaledindicators/LED_Indicators018?full=1

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
re

very nice, i will look into these... i was thinking more of a small strip to contour the body. I do like those though.....
what do you think about some hide away LEDs? to tacky for this bike?
I have some on a few other bikes oif mine and they get a ton of compliments.

Hi Jason and welcome to the Forum matey.

I can recommend the LED indicators from Rizoma.

I fitted these with the optional extension pieces as I think that it suited the TRE better but these can be removed if you want a short minimalist look. (see other pics in my gallery)

By the way, I didn't need to fit the resistor kit to control the indicator speed as they work fine without it. :)

http://www.benelliforum.com/gallery/laurencewhite_rizomaledindicators/LED_Indicators018?full=1

1 - 4 of 4 Posts