Benelli Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
903 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:p

Hello one and all I,m back from me hols and a bloody good time was had too!

There is thousands (and I do mean thousands!) of bikes here but all under 150cc except for the good old Royal Enfield 350s. you should see how they customise their bikes, they did make me laugh!

Temp was 36 degrees every day and the sun did not stop shining, got bloody sunburn as well!:doh:

My leg was not too bad whilst I was there (except for the flight which was very cramped!) but as soon as I get back to blighty wallop, in agony and have to have the doctor out.:mad:

Anyway, as soon as I have downloaded my pics I will show you my new ped!

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
Welcome back Lloyd
(ps my just PM me for my address cos I so looking forward to indian rock !!)

Glad you had a good time fella

Have you heard the bad news about MV - all 1000cc models have been recalled for new engines, gearboxes, forks and swing arms - oh and chassis - and because of this there is a 2 year wait till you get it back :rolling: :rolling:

Looking forward to seeing your new ped !!

Kurt

·
903 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
MV recall?

Bugger, I,ve only got the recall cos the Brembo brakes are too good! Guess I will have to contact them and find out why I have not received the others!!!:rolling:

Hope to get her in mid April if me leg doesn't play up. I practiced "getting me leg over" ................................a bike as I had difficulty when I bought Sharkys home from the Excel Centre.:rolling:

·
Premium Member
828 Posts
Lloyd, glad to hear you back! Hope you are refreshed from your holidays.

Put those new 208's on the Nelli last week and got 70 miles out of them before the weather changed... holy sh*t, even before they were scrubbed in they felt good! Isn't it amazing how good the steering feels on new tyres when you aren't 'falling' into turns!

Speak soon,

Andy

·
903 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hello!

:hiya: Andy, I felt much better until my body realised that I had gone from a toasting 36 degrees to a mind numbing 6 degrees!:eek:

I am glad you like the 208s, I rated them highly when I used them. They don't last as long but I felt I could trust them when cornering hard.

Hope all is well with you mate and i hope we meet up again soon.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts