Benelli Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
903 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello again guys & girls sorry I have been away for so long.

As some of you know I had a bad off just under two years ago and have had lots of surgery etc, well I have had yet more again this time on my left shoulder. I had to have part of the shoulder blade ground away and one of the muscles re attatched as it was ripped off in the accident! This was the reason my shoulder hurt when I was riding my MV Agusta NOT OLD AGE as I thought it might have been!:rolling: Sold the MV because of it!:doh:

Anyway, suffice to say it bloody hurts (the shoulder) and I have yet another large scar to go with the rest I now have thanks to the twat that wiped me out. I still have not recieved a penny yet in compensation!!!! This country sucks if your a victim!:mad: :mad:

Rant over!:rolling:

Looking forward to riding my LE, TRE and Z900 again soon I hope!

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
Get well soon mate, and hope ya get out on ya bikes soon. :)

·
Registered
346 Posts
Hello again guys & girls sorry I have been away for so long.

As some of you know I had a bad off just under two years ago and have had lots of surgery etc, well I have had yet more again this time on my left shoulder. I had to have part of the shoulder blade ground away and one of the muscles re attatched as it was ripped off in the accident! This was the reason my shoulder hurt when I was riding my MV Agusta NOT OLD AGE as I thought it might have been!:rolling: Sold the MV because of it!:doh:

Anyway, suffice to say it bloody hurts (the shoulder) and I have yet another large scar to go with the rest I now have thanks to the twat that wiped me out. I still have not recieved a penny yet in compensation!!!! This country sucks if your a victim!:mad: :mad:

Rant over!:rolling:

Looking forward to riding my LE, TRE and Z900 again soon I hope!
Hope your shoulder gets to feeling better.. .. and I hope you get a lot of compensation.. and I hope you find it in your heart to buy my MV..
....... {waving hand in a jedi fashion} .. you want to buy my MV ...

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
hi llyod ive just had the same op same reason YES IT HURTS A LOT. mines been done a mounth now and im getting quite a lot off movment back still hurts a lot. i bought a trek just to make my riding more comfortable still not 100% but i think a set of risers or slightly differant bars will cure that anyway get better soon maybe meet up and compare scars lol
ps just enjoy the rest and time off work

·
Italian bike junkie
590 Posts
Lloyd, sorry you've been under the knife yet again, I hope this heals quickly and your shoulder stops hurting. Seems your ordeal has outlasted mine. Best wishes to you buddy!

·
Benelli Wannabe !
6,865 Posts
Lloyd, sorry you've been under the knife yet again,
Talking of going under the Knife, my mums just had a Kidney removed.............. Damn tasty too !:eek:

Anyway....... to all those of you who are still recovering from "Offs" I hope you all make a full recovery and get back to enjoying the thing that matters most....Shagging ! errrrm, I mean biking :D

I count my self very Lucky with mine, just a few mildly bruised ribs, I guess I bounce pretty good !:rolling:

Long Live the Thruxton............And Nelli's of course :bow:

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
Speedy recovery please Mr Benton

I will give you a call tomorrow (got a hours driving to do around midday ish so will call you then)

Cant believe the insurance co havent sorted out compen yet ! ! Bloody hell

Keep taking the codiene, brufen & paracetamol mix with a double JD or vodka :):):):)

·
Premium Member
828 Posts
Speedy recovery please Mr Benton

I will give you a call tomorrow (got a hours driving to do around midday ish so will call you then)

Cant believe the insurance co havent sorted out compen yet ! ! Bloody hell

Keep taking the codiene, brufen & paracetamol mix with a double JD or vodka :):):):)
Mine took nearly three years for the pay out - there is light at the end of the tunnel Lloyd, as we discussed before, keep your pecker up fella!

As for the NEC, I might see you there for the duration and a few beers in the evening if all goes well - mind you I might be promoting Japanese machines!:doh:

Well I suppose I have to otherwise I don't get paid!

·
Registered
404 Posts
Hi Mr B,
hope it isn't to long before you are testing the LE to the limits somewhere, rather than testing your body to the limit.

Take it easy and heal quick and well

Dave

·
Registered
380 Posts
Hi Lloyd.
Who is representing you in the PI claim?
You should ask for an interim payment....
are you at fault?:mad:
send pm if you would like m8ee.:bawl:

·
Premium Member
4,429 Posts
Get Well soon Lloyd as cant wait to see you on Jr's Ex LE giving it some whilst we stand in awe. Good luck with the recovery and the recovery of the big bucks from an insurance company :)

·
903 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hi again guys, thank you for all your kind words.

I visited my surgeon today and he has assured me that all is well even though it still feels as if I have been hit with a sledgehammer on my shoulder! I am to have hydrotherapy soon to give me more mobility although I can move it about and drive. He said that the pain was normal for this type of surgery and should subside with time, wish it would bloody hurry up!!!:rolling:

I keep going into the garage and uncovering my beloved Benelli's just to make sure they are ok! I have ridden my Z900 but it hurts too much when riding for more than 10 minutes or when braking so I best leave it for now.

Any way that's of enough seeking sympathy!! :doh:

Keep sunny side up my friends.

·
Premium Member
4,429 Posts
well Lloyd i have a solution to your nelli's/Z900 standing idle, i will more than glady take the Z900 out and think Borats got desires on the LE and that just leaves the Tre which could be ridden by BB Al !!!. Any other members from here should form an orderly line behind Kurts Security .:rolling:

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
well Lloyd i have a solution to your nelli's/Z900 standing idle, i will more than glady take the Z900 out and think Borats got desires on the LE and that just leaves the Tre which could be ridden by BB Al !!!. Any other members from here should form an orderly line behind Kurts Security .:rolling:
Bloody good idea Angus, I'll put my self out to help and take the LE for s spin. Just to be kind of course.... :D

·
Registered
404 Posts
Actually an LE needs to be used on a track day - so definitly I will make sure it is checked out properly !!!!

Fat Boys Rule - or we will sit on you !!!!!

·
Registered
187 Posts
Hope the shoulder feels better soon Llyod. Broke mine last year when I had a high speed off on a ninja last year. (not my fault) Still hurts. Compensation finally comming in a couple of months. The legal system is so complicated and not set up for the victim Ive found. :mad: Still, welcome back.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Hey Lloyd, we've spoke a few times on the phone, recently got my 07 CR sorted up at Edenbridge. She's running good:D

It was a conversation with you back in April this year that helped me take the plunge from Jap 4's to the TnT. :clap:

I've ruptured a ligament in my right foot, currently got a titanium screw holding the middle of my foot together. I'm nowhere near as bad off as you were/are but I've been off my bikes for about a month and I won't be getting back on them for at least another 5 months. Gutted :bawl:

Hope the aches and pains subside soon, recovery's a whole new chapter I'm discovering.

Ps, Tell Mitch I want my removable baffle back for my titanium Termi.

G

·
ooooooooooooooo

H Lloyd

Gad your on the mend mate :clap: just in time to ride your new steed thro a fabulous hot summer........... O BUGGER :p

Always remember CHICS DIG SCARS :)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts