Benelli Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know where I can get a throttle return cable, or have one I can buy from them???

I snapped the adjuster on mine and I am being told by the dealer in the US that the whole parts distribution network is down...

Thanks,
Dean

·
1,231 Posts
Dean,

Get the part number that you need and I'll see if I can get you one asap and send from the american post office on our post.

John

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Throttle Return Calbe Part Number

The part number from the book I have is:

R180260106000. I was told that these part numbers are changing for the US and I do not have an update; this part number is off the parts CD that came with the bike.

Dean

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Part Description

The manual I have has "Throttle Closing Cable" as the description.

Thanks for the help,
Dean

·
1,231 Posts
Your in luck

They have one. You can call Brian at KJM Motorcycles here in the UK at 011-44-1257-485222. It is 27.12 british pounds which is around 60 dollars plus shipping. He has a couple of them. Give that a crack and if it doesn't work pm me and we can get something sorted out. I knew I could find one for you!!!! KJM comes through again! Who says there is no parts backup on Nellis's?

Oh, and once again our forum takes care of one of their own. Great bunch of guys here.

John

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks

I will give them a call tomorrow and see what we can work out.

There is probably an alternative somewhere, but I am too busy to go to another dealer and try to match one up...

Dean

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Throttle Cable

John,

Thanks for the help, they will be sending me the throttle cable right away. I think the KJM number will be helpful in the future as well - who knows when the US parts distribution will get their act together...

Dean

1 - 10 of 10 Posts