Benelli Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Senior Junior
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, I'm looking for a little help........I'm threatening to buy a Tre k Amazonas and need to establish whether the warranty work has been done. The seller bought it from a Julian Hobbins who, in turn had said he'd delt with Bennetts but I contacted them an they had no records.....

The registration is SN08 FNK, which the guys at Bennetts informed me is from the Scotland, Edinburgh area an' the frame number's ZBNTK00018P100129.

So I'm wondering if any of the members can shed some light for me....the seller tells me there's 'no sign of the issues with cracking of fork clamp'?, but I could do with knowing that the Z gear's been done.

I'm looking forward to becoming a fully fledged member of the Benelli owners clan so any and all help as to the history and origins of the bike or Benelli Dealers in the vicinity of Edinburgh, along with any additional issues to keep an eye out for would be sincerely appreciated.

ta'

Tim Riding

·
Registered
497 Posts
Why not try MotoGB in wigan .

When I ordered a Z25 kit they took my BIKE details to see if it was needed or not. At the time I was genuinely surprised as they were getting bad press at the time.

Whether you get a reply is another matter when you don't buy anything from them . I tried contacting them a few months later with vin and engine numbers and no one replied to emails:bawl:.

Motogb is bit like a wish list to santa at xsmas you may get what you want or be disappointed.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts