Benelli Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi all i have been watching a young lady bike racing this year and she has done very well and won the mro superteens on an aprilia 125 this season .we also watched her race at brands on the bsb day on a moto gp spec 125 honda in the krp team this girl was very fast to adapt to the lighter bike and higer speeds she was within 1 second of the pole this was her 1st time on this bike and she proved to be faster than people who have been on the same machines for 2 seasons bradly smith even praised her up .So what do i need your help for ???? she needs to stay in this class on the bsb billing to get noticed however its not cheap and after speaking to flossy (stephanie waddelow ) i believe she really deserve`s an opportunity to shine ,this lass does a papper round and other jobs just to buy her pistons she`s also studying `A`` levels but she`s a racer at heart and when she races she`s as tenacious as a jack russell so if anyone out there knows anyone who could help with sponsorship then please let me know it does not matter how small an amount because it will all add up in the end any help will be greatly appreciated thanx lads:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
Very talented young lady.. :clap:

I hope she gets all the sponsorship she requires to continue. :)

Ferret, you forgot to mention her web site, so here it is:

http://www.flossyracing.co.uk/index.html

·
Cafe Racer member
676 Posts
Suggestion 1

Looks impressive especially showing she can break her body and come back and win races. That sometimes psychs you out.
Economy is bad and getting worse. If she had a paypal account maybe we could each donate a small amount to her. She could maybe paint the bike the fast colors :rolling: and put www.benelliforum.com on it. At least she will gain a tenth when she uses these colors. Just kidding about the paint. (paint jobs are expensive)
It is nice to see women trying to race and also to be competitive.
How about donating $10 or UK10 pounds or 10Euro emailing a friend asking them to match it or even more and to forward it to another friend all in the name of promoting racing.
Let's see whether we can come together on this one.

Paul

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanx for that paul i tell you this if i had the money i would give her the full support she needs i believe in her that much she is fully committed to achieve her goals and as a refreshing change shes not full of attitude like a lot of the youngsters today but yes lets get together and see what we can do i have had a few verbal offers of help for her next year the idea being the more smaller amounts will add up to whats needed ,you need to watch this girl race oh! how about raffling some race tickets on a few sites yes right im off to hatch another plan thanx to you all for listening to my ramblings

·
Benelli Wannabe !
6,865 Posts

·
Cafe Racer member
676 Posts
thanx for that paul i tell you this if i had the money i would give her the full support she needs i believe in her that much she is fully committed to achieve her goals and as a refreshing change shes not full of attitude like a lot of the youngsters today but yes lets get together and see what we can do i have had a few verbal offers of help for her next year the idea being the more smaller amounts will add up to whats needed ,you need to watch this girl race oh! how about raffling some race tickets on a few sites yes right im off to hatch another plan thanx to you all for listening to my ramblings
Ok Ferret speak to her about setting up a sponsor account( spelt paypal) on her web site. I will donate and pass on an email

Paul

·
Super Moderator
7,774 Posts
How about donating $10 or UK10 pounds or 10Euro emailing a friend asking them to match it or even more and to forward it to another friend all in the name of promoting racing.
Never heard of her up here in Scottie-land but I'm up for making a donation anyway..........see, the rumour of us Scott's being 'tight git's' is just a myth. Now where do you want me to send my 10p :confused: :bawl:

Let me know if/when she gets the sponsor site up and running ;)

·
1,841 Posts
I have been watching Stephanie Waddalow since the first time I noticed her at the start of the season at Brands hatch. There is no doubt in my mind that she is capable of going a very long way. She is fast but also in control,she allways fights back when passed ! She deserves all the help she can get. Pauls idea of a paypal account is a good idea, I will even open my own wallet !!

·
Italian bike junkie
590 Posts
Count me in, too. I'd love to see her achieve her goals and would be glad to help out with a donation.

·
Premium Member
4,429 Posts
I'll add my support and if theres a donation site started i'll add some pooonds !. Has anyone spoken to her about doing a paypal site ala sponsored by all of the Benelli forum. I was recently thinking of making some T shirts with the logo of wwwbenelliforum.com on and maybe an italian flag free to all on here as i have an embroidery machine at home but could also combine her name on a batch and maybe make all sold with the proceeds to go to her race support funds .

·
Super Moderator
7,774 Posts
as i have an embroidery machine at home
Is this what you use when you want to have a break from Knitting Angus??? :rolling:

·
Premium Member
4,429 Posts
Lol Thanks Laurence , I used to run circular knitting machines and embrodery machines for a living - amazing you knew - do you have cctv in my house :confused: Big Brother is watching me and lives in Scotland :rolleyes: . was thinking of doing a t shirt that would have the website name on and the flag to give us a common bond and would be free to all on here and all sizes available would you be up for one ?.

·
Super Moderator
7,774 Posts
Too bloody right I'd be up for at least one and would be happy to pay for them. In fact I've been trying for some time now to sort out some embroidered polo shirts from a source in the Philippines but the communications back and forth have been a bit sporadic.

·
Benelli Wannabe !
6,865 Posts
Too bloody right I'd be up for at least one and would be happy to pay for them. In fact I've been trying for some time now to sort out some embroidered polo shirts from a source in the Philippines but the communications back and forth have been a bit sporadic.
Laurence, thats because you're supposed to pull the Baked Bean Cans really tightly so the string gets tight enough to communicate with the Philippines !:rolling:

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Super Moderator
7,774 Posts
Is that where I've been going wrong Rob :doh:

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
thanx to you all for your support i spoke to flossy`s parents on friday night and they were very egar to set up the paypal account i would like to thank you all once again .They were sorting it out asap i will let you all know ok and any more ideas are greatly received:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

·
Cafe Racer member
676 Posts
Went out for a ride with the some friends yesterday and spoke to them about it. They seemed quite enthusiastic. Will send them the web site and more info when the paypal account is set up.
Hot news Benelliforum has it's own girl racer.:rolling:

·
Premium Member
4,429 Posts
I suppose she will be our second girl racer seeing as i just may have another that comes to mind namely Italian Lovely Lara Cordioli who went round beating other fellow racers on Benelli's (1130 and TNT). Good to give our support to Stephanie Waddelow though and bring on the account :clap:

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
just to let you all know that a paypal option has been added to flossy`s web sit e to allow anyone who wishes to make a donation or an offer of some form of sponsorship for 2009 all support greatly appreciated : oh by the way if anyone offers sponsorship you can advertise on her web site as well thanx again

·
northern member
2004 Tornado
623 Posts
Hi Ferret, I know how hard it is to get funding to run any type of bike racing team, we are running a team in national superstocks and funding that is proveing very difficult in the current time. If she does manage to get into the BSB race schedule we are always availabe for any additional help or assitance if needed. Just look for the Jonathan Howarth race truck. We are currently looking at running GSXR 1000 's next year but that might change (think green!!)

Anyhow i'll still be visiting her web site with a donation and good luck for next year and see you in the paddock

PS there's a nice lady who does team wear at reasonable rates [email protected] she does all our team clothing and it's always nice to look the part and have the sponsors names on view for additional exposure.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts