Benelli Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
864 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys

I am in the unenviable position of going through a divorce and require 2 independent valuations on my Tornado RS in writing.

Are there any nice dealers out there willing to give me the valuation of my bike which im sure you would agree is £3500 (as my wife requires half the value)

If so I can pm you the details but I cant seem to find a valuation anywhere higher than this ;)

Neil

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
Wow... Sorry to here of ya marital troubles mate.. :(
Hope things get sorted soon so you can get on with ya life.. :)

·
Registered
864 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi Guys
No problem, the bikes will be staying firmly put! just need to give the ex half of the value of the bikes which is very low as bike values have tumbled - right :p

In fact, things are looking good as I will be getting another once the paperwork is all through!

Every cloud and all that!

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
Suggest enquiry with non-Benelli or Japanese multi franchise. They do not value our bikes much at all, and that way you may get the price you're looking for ;)

p.s. you should have got a valuation in Rogart based on it being a non-runner :rolling:

·
president
1,009 Posts
Talk to Lloyd as he has ties with Red Dog Motorcycles,and with a bit of persuasion(half a lager shandy)im sure will put what you want on a valuation.

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
MY nelli is an 06 and i was offered £2k against a new Duke 1198. top book price is around 4k.:bawl:

·
No good with spanners....
MV F3 RC, TNT 899
3,418 Posts
MY nelli is an 06 and i was offered £2k against a new Duke 1198. top book price is around 4k.:bawl:

2K!!!!!!!:bawl: :rolling: :doh:

thats outrageous:rolleyes:

·
Senior Post Whore
2,931 Posts
N33ly, real sorry buddy to hear about the situation you're in matey. If you ever fancy a beer one night mate then give me a shout and I'll come through;)
Let us know if Angus comes up with something. Just wish I could help out. And yeah, Nellis are worth bugger all these days mate;)

Al:bow:

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
Hi Guys

I am in the unenviable position of going through a divorce and require 2 independent valuations on my Tornado RS in writing.

Are there any nice dealers out there willing to give me the valuation of my bike which im sure you would agree is £3500 (as my wife requires half the value)

If so I can pm you the details but I cant seem to find a valuation anywhere higher than this ;)

Neil
I am an independant dealer. Not of bikes but I will give you a bag of weed worth 20 quid in exchange for your bike. Will put in writing if it helps :rolling:

·
Registered
864 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
N33ly, real sorry buddy to hear about the situation you're in matey. If you ever fancy a beer one night mate then give me a shout and I'll come through;)
Let us know if Angus comes up with something. Just wish I could help out. And yeah, Nellis are worth bugger all these days mate;)

Al:bow:
Cheers Al yer a top bloke. We will get out next wk on the bikes one night if you are up for it?

:D Did I tell you I can't do this Sunday night i'm afraid as im off out on the town with an absolute hunni for a few drinks ;) :D :D :D
Every cloud very much has a silver lining :p

·
Senior Post Whore
2,931 Posts
:D Did I tell you I can't do this Sunday night i'm afraid as im off out on the town with an absolute hunni for a few drinks ;) :D :D :D
Every cloud very much has a silver lining :p
Can I come if I bring the Rohypnol;)

Al:D

1 - 17 of 17 Posts