Benelli Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hereford Ride-out Sun, 21st Sept **sunshine!**

Who's up for a ride to Hereford area this Sunday?

More precisely I'm going to the Slater Laverda Open Day, Collington, nr Bromyard, Herefordshire. It is on the A4214 between Tenbury and Bromyard.
....there also an option of an overnight camp with BBQ and beers if you PM me for invite details.

·
Benelli Wannabe !
6,865 Posts

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Rob, you are quite right. As far as I know Richard Slater doesn't normally open on Sunday's. A very traditionally type of gentleman.
Have checked details; The 'Laverda Day is being organised by the ILOC and Slater's, who are open from 10am to 4pm this Sunday, the 21st Sept.
As my SFC1000 needs a new clutch master cylinder seal kit, I'll be there on the Tornado to buy a kit from Richard :)

·
Benelli Wannabe !
6,865 Posts
Laverda Day

Cheers for that Bob:bow: , we'll probably be there around opening time then or a little after, maybe see you there. We'll probably grab some breakfast in Worcester or thereabouts first. If you are there you'll be able to recorgnise me Very easy, I'll be the one on my knees crying by your Tornado, missing mine. :rolling:

Have you ever seen a grown man cry :bawl: ! Not a pretty sight :rolling:

Rob :doh:

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
.....If you are there you'll be able to recorgnise me Very easy, I'll be the one on my knees crying by your Tornado, missing mine. :rolling:
It'll be good to meet up. You'll be able to kneel next to 2 of the sophisticated green/silver super fast variety :D
I'll let the other announce himself on here when he gets home LOL
p.s. have you got the Trumpet yet?

·
Benelli Wannabe !
6,865 Posts

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The sun is shining, and what's more is set to shine ALL weekend!
Roll out those bikes and come on outt to Collington on Sunday.

·
Premium Member
4,429 Posts
Hey there Bob sounds like a goodun all that italian love going on !!. Count me in to be at the cafe as described at alloted time and yep i'm having a benelli/truckers breakfast "the belly busting benelli feast " egg bacon sausage fried bread tomato mushrooms and topped off with pasta !!:rolling: .

looking at cleaning my bike tonight throughout the night as i've heard these laverda owners are fastidious (ooh you missed a bit ).

surely more is up for this in the glorious september sun :) .

·
Benelli Wannabe !
6,865 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,429 Posts
Rob i have revealed myself (god who leaked the story off the sun of me being in a compromising position with a lady MP on Clapham Common !!) looking forward to a bite to eat ,i used to go to a place at the dartford crossing and they used to get a full french stick and hollow it out and then put a whole breakfast inside and seal the ends back up with bread !!. endless free teas/coffees if you bought one.

i have the figure of a racing snake and of course still fit into my 70's leathers(age concern turned me down when i offered them to sell!!)

Rob i believe bobs supplying carpet samples so you can attach to your knees whilst crying at two silver/ green nelli's :rolling: . there may be a third one of the rare as hens teeth colour Yellow ( no snide comments about the yellow matching streaks of P**s as i like the colour but who said i had taste !!. regarding your loss of nelli " it is better to of loved and lost than never loved at all " shelly,keates,byron,barney the Dinosaur !

·
Benelli Wannabe !
6,865 Posts
i have the figure of a racing snake and of course still fit into my 70's leathers(age concern turned me down when i offered them to sell!!)

Rob i believe bobs supplying carpet samples so you can attach to your knees whilst crying at two silver/ green nelli's :rolling: . there may be a third one of the rare as hens teeth colour Yellow ( no snide comments about the yellow matching streaks of P**s as i like the colour but who said i had taste !!. regarding your loss of nelli " it is better to of loved and lost than never loved at all " shelly,keates,byron,barney the Dinosaur !
Blimey Angus:bow: , if you still have 70's leathers, maybe you should be riding a Thruxton ! :rolling:

With regards the Nelli Worshipping, I've borrowed some plumbers knee pads from work that fit into their work trousers, the luxury thick ones of course, made by Snickers ! (No, not the old Marathon chocky bar !) :rolling:

Long Live Nelli :bawl:

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Premium Member
4,429 Posts
God Rob you are so right i should have the thruxton and i expect a straight swap immediately for my nelli :bow:
.I have some dickies pads that i use when i'm grovelling for a rise but they really dont work that well as i've nearly worn them out and my rise is never what i thought (Picture the scene Boss talking to me "God angus your brilliant at your job,all the customers are well happy, were making a fortune oh- heres an extra fiver a week" :bawl: )

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
Howling Wolf

One of the bikes joining us at the cafe is pretty much same as the image below. Our Tre's Grand Daddy, a Laverda Space Frame Triple.

He needs company as there's no side or centre stand so rather than lean it on the fuel pump at petrol station he needs helpers to hold it :rolling:

·
Premium Member
4,429 Posts
BOBW - My God Bob You Dont Hang Around !!!

well i planned to attend the International Laverda's Club meet at bromyard for Saturday and Sunday but other commitments meant i had only saturday with this other italian make and its owners but was well worth the journey.

The ride down was done at a pace that a TT Racer would be proud of and Bob showed he has certainly not lost the need for speed despite his age :)rolling: ). Simon attended the ride down with his very pleasant wife jo who endured hanging on to a very fast RS and me at the back avoiding the awoken snoozy drivers then caning my Tre at up to 135mph(in a controlled enviroment of course officer) to play catch up to the italian marauding pack which also included a Laverda 650 and a replica of the Laverda Endurance Racer . The event was well supported with an array of jota's,rgs's and many other models of the Laverda clan especially the SFC Replica that was stunning and i couldnt resist going to look at it again and again (about 20 laverda's just today). Weather was fantastic and no doubt if todays turn out is anything to go by then tommorow will be wall to wall Italian metal where rare laverda's will be on show :clap: .

if we could only get our nelli's in such a large gathering then what a sight that would be ;)

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Here's a photo of the forecourt during the morning as the bikes were arriving.

they are 2 rows deep here and later became 3 rows deep.

Yes it did become a brisk journey down the A49 ;)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts