Benelli Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
mid life crisis merchant
897 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got back from wrightington hospital where I learned that I need yet another operation :doh:
On the drive back I turned up the radio and started to listen to real radio's help for hero's day........what a selfish wanker it made me feel for feeling sorry for myself when I've got all my limbs, my eye sight and I have'nt lost any mates :eek:
I know money is tight for eveyone right now and maybe the government should be giving money to good causes instead of the f*cking bankers :mad:
But our country called on these lads and lasses to do a job that most of us could'nt or would'nt want to do and now they need us!
you can donate just £5 plus your normal text rate by texting the word HERO to 63344 or visit the web site realradio.co.uk
come on lads, we remember the dead tomorrow, let's help the injured today :bow:

·
mid life crisis merchant
897 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
I knew you'd dig deep Rob :bow:
I don't mind admitting I was bawling my eyes out in the car listening to the injured lads telling their stories.
Makes you realise what you've got and how lucky you are.
come on chaps it's only £5!

ps Rob after I'm sorted, on the day I get another nelli I'm coming round to your place and I'm taking you for a few real ales.

·
Registered
864 Posts
A real worthy cause there Johnny. Donation made. It's a shame this sham of a government waste billions in foreign aid, of which a lot is wasted and don't look closer to home first. :mad:

·
mid life crisis merchant
897 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Cheer's for that Neil and You are so so right, there would'nt be a need for charity's if the government stopped wasting money on foreign aid, the banks, immigrants and lining their own pocket's :mad: :mad: :mad:
but truth is charity's need our support, and to all who are going to donate a big thank you :clap:

·
Benelli Wannabe !
6,865 Posts

·
Italian bike junkie
590 Posts
Sorry to hear the USA is not the only place with these problems. We have the same crap going on over here. Now they want to give illegals a tax credit on past earnings that they never reported in the first place :( :( :( :doh:

·
Registered
66 Posts
Donated this morning to Rock Radio 106.1 . Great cause , makes you realise how lucky we are , and how much we take things for granted.They have raised nearly £200,000 now , and more to come yet . Many thanks to all of them, and good luck with their roads to recovery ,
Roy W

1 - 9 of 9 Posts