·
Theres always 1.. i'm him
303 Posts
Yeah..great knockers..whats the chicks name..........:rolleyes:

Check out my wifes ass......

·
Theres always 1.. i'm him
303 Posts
Yes Ben your wife has a LOVERLY ASS, I have often thought about trying to get hold of one myself,but I heard they can get a bit smelly ! ?;) :)
If you keep it shaved its not so smelly :D

·
Super Moderator
7,774 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
This thread is getting a bit silly now but I'm sure you will appreciate this picture of two topless strippers :clap: :clap:

G

·
This thread is getting a bit silly now but I'm sure you will appreciate this picture of two topless strippers :clap: :clap:
Fancy leaving 2 strippers out in public with their top off like that. (i sure do)

Surly there is a law against it :blur:

Nice tits tho lawrence. They did appear alittle blue was it cold that day,(bit slow on the up take on this thread . . sorry)

Lovely Knockers n33ly... quality colour too

I agree with Ben Nelly, i quite often give my ass a good thrashing back, keeps everything tidy. nothing worse the matted unsightly hair poking off the back of your ass.

G

·
How Rite

:hiya: Mates

As with most pole dancers they look ok from a distance but wen you get up close they're usually DOGS. :D :D

Mind you this one has that look that if she poop'd on ya carpet you'd have to forgive her. Normally if a bird does that on my carpets i'd not take her out again.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts