Benelli Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
ENGLAND FOREVER
1,565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright Lads, weather out here is Outstanding. Just about to go down to the white sand beach for a day of relaxation, hope you lot are all good back home. Think of me today while you are all at work:D :D :D :D

·
349 Posts
Lee,That is just the job.Lou keeps pestering me to take her next year to the Maldives.Please tell me all about it when you get back.Which island do we pick?.It must have a good gym and a nice pool.Have a great time.:)

·
mid life crisis merchant
897 Posts
Thanks for that windsor you swine.
you could have left the keys to nelli, just so I could keep her ticking over for you:D
Have a good time mate, you'll soon be back over here in all the cold and rain ;) :rolling:

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
Lee,That is just the job.Lou keeps pestering me to take her next year to the Maldives.Please tell me all about it when you get back.Which island do we pick?.It must have a good gym and a nice pool.Have a great time.:)
Zebo - Only the larger islands had gyms when I last went - and as for a pool - is 12000 sq miles of 28 degree Indian ocean nice enough :bow: haha

Been once or twice before and its amazing - hence why I aint even gonna wish Lee to have a good un - cos if he dont its his own fault !! hahaha :rolling:

·
Registered
414 Posts
Have fun in the sun.

Hope you get plenty of sun,sea, sand...not to mention the other!!! :rolling:

Think of us back here it lovely cold and damp.....:bawl:

·
349 Posts
Kurt when i wrote that i thought what a stupid thing to say,but she is not a fan of swimming in the sea would you believe and she likes to do about 100 lengths a day in the pool.Creature of habit!.I would be more than happy with the ocean.:)

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
No probs Zebo - each to their own I suppose - But at one Island I stayed at - I used to swim out to the buoy at end of the lagoon and back every morning for excercise,
Most of the bigger islands have pools - although I dont know if they are that large.

Hopefully Mr Windsor is still having fun :clap:

·
ENGLAND FOREVER
1,565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
All still going well out here in the tropics lads, been diving in the beautiful blue indian ocean today with turtles, ill post somwe pics when i am back on monday.......Tat tar for now!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
736 Posts
All still going well out here in the tropics lads, been diving in the beautiful blue indian ocean today with turtles, ill post somwe pics when i am back on monday.......Tat tar for now!!!!!!!!!
Glad to hear you are having a great time Lee.
Thanks for sending me the picture of you on the beach with those beauties, for those of you that didnt recieve it here is a sneak preview:
Not sure I like the new HAIRY 118 118 look tho mate:rolling: :rolling: Nice
>>>>

1 - 11 of 11 Posts