Benelli Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
1,231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys...I have returned victorious from the US of A and from a weekend campout at Brands. Was awesome by the way. Only bad bit was that the showers seems to be cold in the moronings and that was due to the guys from Andyloo not changing out the gas cylinders enough.

Next year for the WSB round of Brands I am thinking of getting a hospitality suite. The cost is 200 british pounds per person but that covers entrance on raceday and food and beverages all day. Also gives us primier parking right outside the racetrack. We also need a minimum of 20 people. Plus it keeps you out of the heat, rain, or whatever it happens to do that day. We would need to commit early to ensure we got the room and not just in word but in cold hard cash. If you are interested please post. We will see what kind of reply we get as a go ahead. Also, I saw a red RS parked up in the bike area near the carnival. Who was that???:clap:

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
Hi Johny
Glad you had a good time at Brands - wish I could have been there - but didnt return home from a diving trip in Scapa Flow until the early hours of the Sunday morning (after 15 hrs of travelling !!!)

I would be interested in Brands next yr - it depends on what date it falls on though

If your interested the similar package at Silverstone WSB was only about £110 that I did earlier this year - there are no minimum numbers - but places do fill up quickly - if anyones up for that one then drop me a PM also

Kurt

1 - 2 of 2 Posts