Benelli Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i just got my new tnt sport 4 weeks ago.
what a bike heaps of fun,i want to know how to
put photos in the gallery part can anyone tell me how
i can't seem to attach the photos.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
mad wog

You or the bike :lol , 72 eh, guess your the same age as me then, For pics you best put them on Imageshack, and then you enter the URL by clicking on the image button to the immediate left of the reply page, cut and paste the imageshack url in and bobs your uncle.
Welcome aboard, I'm gonna get one of those too to share space with the RS.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
mad wog

where in Oz are you?, must be brand new hey, interested to see how the 06 bikes are.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
g'day aussie

nsw south coast,where are you at?,yeap i'm interested
in the 06 bikes, thanks .new as.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
over West

In perth, soon to relocate to margaret river, keen on getting a sport myself, looking to see a local tnt test soon. I hear the new owner have had a big effect on refining the bikes. welcome to the mad house :D

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Re: over West

perth nice place,had a test ride on a 05,and the 06 is a bit more refined.looks much better with the black sub frame instead of the silver.even all the wire looms are more hidden.the sport is one sexy bitch :p .thanks for the welcome aussie.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Re: over West

Hi mw72, welcome............... the TNT looks superb in the black with red rear assembly :) have you had any of the starting problems yet? (I hope not)
after a good blast does it run hot when in traffic? please keep us posted,........mmmm I couldn't help noticing your rear tyre.....is that a chicken strip i can see ;) It's against the law on the TNT :lol :lol seriously I hope you have as much fun riding the benelli as I have.
vtxbrit

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
hi vtxbrit

G'day vtxbrit.it looks better in the flesh:D no haven't had any starting problems got told they beefed up the gearing in the starter motor.no it dosen't run hot there's a better fan system on it,there quieter and don't run as often.chicken strip hey i love my strip:rollin :rollin fair go mate my first road bike and i'v had it only 5 weeks.dirt bikes no worry's:D .thanks mate i have been having a ball:b

1 - 11 of 11 Posts