Benelli Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,

as i didn´t find an entrance hall in here, i just chose this way to introduce myself.

My name is Dirk and I am living in germany.

I am about to buy a Nelli Torrnado 900 in pretty good condition. MY03 with only 3500km. Equipped with some nice details as PVM-wheels and a nice Remus exhaust.

Well.. let´s see if I can get it for the price that I have in my mind.

Right now, I am owning a Ducati Supersport 1993. I think it is about time for some accompany for my bella.

Hey... don´t get mad if I bother you with some questions later on, ok?

Take care
Dirk

·
Registered
864 Posts
Hey Dirk welcome to the fold!:hiya:
Good to hear you are looking to aquire a Tornado, you will love it!
This forum is full of knowledgeable folks to answer any questions you may have.
:ele:
Neil

·
Premium Member
4,429 Posts
hello Dirk,welcome to here at benelli forum.

Sure you will be popular buying an 03with different wheels and the remus exhaust (is it like Kurt's or lost soul's ?-see their galleries)

If in germany i would expect max of 4800 euro,whats it being offered for ?.
Enjoy if you buy and come join the friendliest forum on the planet.:)
Angus.

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
Dirk, welcome to the forum and good luck in your negotiations :)

·
Italian bike junkie
590 Posts
Welcome to the club, Dirk! Where in Germany are you? I'm over there occasionally.
You'll love the Tornado, it's an awesome machine!

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
Welcome Dirk and hope you get the Tornado. :)

·
Registered
13 Posts
Welcome

Hi Dirk,

welcome to you from germany as well. Good luck with the purchase and please post pictures of your new toy. I'm interested to see the Remus. Are you sure it is road legal and the TÜV will let it pass AU?

Have fun,
Stephan

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks so much for your friendly welcome.

@ducboyjr: I am located in the beautiful city of Cologne. If ever you are close, just let me know. Maybe we can have a drink.

@angledangle 4800Euro? Oh Lord. I pray I could get one for this price. Actually, the prices here starting at around 6000, if not too much mileage. And for me, I don´t want buy a rundown bike. I am taking so good care of my Ducati. Really, I want to have another treasure.

@volatile: Streetlegal? Hehe... no way. I heard that wild beast. Believe me: never get too close to the police. Did I mention that i ride a Ducati? So, I know about "sound". If you check in youtube with the keywords Tornado and remus, you will find a nice video with a soundcheck of it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts