Benelli Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been checking out a book covering the history of Ducati Motorcycles. Got me thinking whether there is a book covering the Benelli history, can anyone steer me in the right direction? Nigel.

·
Registered
283 Posts
Yes there are history books dealing with the history of Benelli but all are in the Italian language. There are ones available from the Benelli Club Pesaro that mainly deal with the products but there is one ref the history of Benelli and employees, eg pics of the factory, personal items etc. The book is called Benelli Familia but I fear it is out of print but I will check. It was released about 2013.

·
Super Moderator
7,827 Posts
Here are a couple

·
Registered
283 Posts
Ah yes they are the machine ref books and there is the **** Walker book. I thought the OP meant the complete history with which the Italian books tell very well in pictures, maybe I was reading to much into the request. So for a light read please see Benelli by **** Walker which has been a long time out of print but was last seen available on Benelli Bauer's website in Germany

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ah yes they are the machine ref books and there is the ** Walker book. I thought the OP meant the complete history with which the Italian books tell very well in pictures, maybe I was reading to much into the request. So for a light read please see Benelli by ** Walker which has been a long time out of print but was last seen available on Benelli Bauer's website in Germany
No, you are correct, I would like a book to cover the history as I have purchased a Leoncino 125 1958, and would like to have some reference to the many earlier models. Especially the 37/39 250 supercharged bike. Thanks, Nigel.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts