Benelli Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Benelliforum has obtained some information from a confidential reliable source about the latest developments in the world of Benelli.

Latest News,

On monday the 15th of September Benelli held an importer seminar at Merloni House in Milan. Merloni addressed a very angry group of importers, at the meeting Merloni apologized for all the problems that Benelli has with the Tornado.
Sources reveal that Merloni admitted Benelli were to blame for these problems.

This confirms that Benelli released a product to the public before it had been fully tested. Had Benelli sent bikes to the U.S this year it would have caused them mamoth problems.
According to sources Benelli do not intend to enter the U.S market until 2004.

Three hundred and fifty Tornado's are in the warehouse that have to be repaired. Production has now stopped and will not resume until November.
Benelli plan to commence production of the Tornado RS three hundred and fifty are to be built and the price is estimated to be 20,000 Euro,s

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Good grief!!
I just heard they had quite a presence at Milan with what, 30 bikes?
Is Benelli nuts or what? Thats no way to run a company!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
mille2002r:30 benelli's at the Milan show, I bet they all had the carbon bits on that most of us UK customers are still waiting for.What away to treat customers that have already spent £12,000 with them. I bet that the press test ride the new Benelli with a working clutch before existing customer get there working clutch fitted (if that ever happens).

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
haha

Welcome to the wonderful world of Italian business. A day without corruption is like a day w/o grappa.

Benelli just saw all the Ducs being sold in the USA and said heh we can a build a beautiful bike and make a lotsa $$$ off those a dumb Americans maybe the Brits too.

Haha! Benelli may make a beautiful bike but w/o a support organization owners are sunk. Stay away from any vehicle brand that is handled by a distributor not owned by the manufacturer ie Malaguti, Derbi early Maserati. The distributor doesn't give a rats ass about long term and if the manufacturer goes that route they probably just want your $$$ and won't have parts for you in the future.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts