Benelli Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wanted to see if anyone would be up for a Friday night through Sunday afternoon Benelli get together. Basically an excuse to get a whole bunch of people together for a weekend of craziness as an excuse to get pissed while meeting other people that love or or (or love to hate) our beloved Benelli moto's. Figure I could organise one up here in the UK or in lower scotland. Let me know if you would be interested or have ideas.

:rollin

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
meet and greet

By the way... I was thinking in the late spring or early summer of 2006 or we could just plan it to coinside with Brands Hatch for the WSB races.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
meet

You guys think that the Brands Hatch idea is a good one? Or do you have a different idea?:

:eek:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
meet

how about Donnington and we could all watch another Italian marvel, I make the trip every year, it would be interesting to have a Benelli section in the campsite.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Benelli meet up

Hi All,
Would pop to Brands if you were going as it's not a million miles from me....
WW.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Brands

The reason I wanted to use Brands Hatch is because of 135,000 attendance and 95,000 motorcycles there. Would be awesome to see Benellis pull in all together!!!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hello there, first post on the site as I have spent the past 2 1/2 months trying to find a decent forum regarding my new purchase!

Nothing but problems at the moment (well hopefully just had the last one)

I have had 2 major warranty jobs done on the bike at 4 weeks and 8 weeks, the latter was when a valve head sheared at 8,000rpm, causing untold damage to the engine - complete new engine fitted and now I am going through the run in process again! Anyway, back to the matter inhand, Brands Hatch please, I am in the forces stationed over in Germany, so it isn't too far for me to hop on a ferry and come over to meet you guys!

Any way, glad to have found you, hope I can get loads of info from you regarding this tempremental purchase I have just made!

Andy

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
uk bike meet

high guys,
we have camped out at brands for years,but this year the girlfriend asked if we could b+b next year.so we will be there but maybe not to camp.any of the uk bike rounds would probably be ok for us.i cant wait.dma motorcycles are looking at my tnt today because it just stopped on the way home yesterday.so tomorrow-sun-if the weather is fine it could be either the tre or tnt having a good old battery charging thrashing.!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Brands Hatch it is!!!

I will start calling around and see if I can get a large enough place for all to stay. Regardless we will make a place to meet on Sunday for breakfast about 6 am so that we can all meet up, even those that choose not to camp out and just come on Sunday. We should be able to have a hell of a turnout if everyone gets behind this one. Start posting this on any forum you know about for Tornado's, TNTs, or hell any Benelli for that matter. Lets make it the largest Benelli meet in the UK ever.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Re: Brands Hatch it is!!!

Johnny, Please remember I wil need MAXIMUM notice for this in order for me to make leave arrangements and also to sort out ferry crossings.

Looks like I will have one ugly looking Benelli when I first turn up, loaded with tank bag, tail pack and tent...(luggage full of cheap plonk of course!)

Andy

G

·
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
forward your stuff near that time

Hell andy, you can just stay up here near cambridge with us and in a B&B or send yoru stuff along so its here when you get here and then we can post it back when you leave. Loads more fun riding with min equipment and "exploring" the capabilities of your bike!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Hey sounds good to me, I'm close to brands - just did a trackday there on the 15th...showed a few jap 1000's a thing or two ;-) either ways keep me informed im a bit new to this site but loads of benelli's would look great

1 - 18 of 18 Posts