Benelli Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Ok I know its early for thinking about this, but there is method to my madness! I was thinking it would be good to have some kind of Christmas bash and I reckon a good time to do this would be to have it early around the time of the NEC show. A lot of people will be around for the show anyway, it gives an opportunity to get some of the Benelli reps (Russ, etc) involved (though we might have to promise to avoid hassling them about warranty claims :rolling: ). Also with it being central and close to Birmingham airport and B'ham international train station there is a good chance for our brethren from further afield to have a chance of getting cheap flights / train tickets if we organise it early. My thoughts were to look for a suitable small / cheapish hotel who could also do food in a private function room and give a cheap rate for rooms.
What say you? If you think its a good idea, let me know how much you would be prepared to spend on such an event and I can do some preliminary investigations around some of the local hotels near the NEC.

Col

·
I want a TreK. And a TnT.
1,215 Posts
Sounds good to me Col.

If we could budget for £100 or less each I'd be up for that. Partners included? (assuming they'd want to come along and be bored out of their minds of course :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: )

cheers,
Dom

·
Premium Member
4,429 Posts
Sounds Good and what an excuse to get drunk and as long as i get a room with a goblin teasmaid !!!!! i'll be happy (i'll even give a tip!).

Dear Santa please bring me some new leathers and a new helmet and new boots and that gorgeous green/silver thingy an i'll be a good boy :D .

·
Senior Post Whore
2,931 Posts
Dear Santa please bring me some new leathers and a new helmet and new boots and that gorgeous green/silver thingy an i'll be a good boy :D .
Tell him to put a set of leathers/boots and gloves on his list for me too matey as I'm struggling to squeeze into mine now:bawl:

Al;)

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
Good idea Col, I'm def up for it :clap:

snap :bawl: :bawl: :bawl: :bawl: :bawl:
A common problem, I wonder if Ron Haslam does XXXL leathers :rolling:

p.s. Angus seeing as you change bikes like some people change their women, black leather is always a good option :p

1 - 8 of 8 Posts