Benelli Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
1,841 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How do I put a link on but with the link saying "press here " or similar ? I thought I used to paste the link in the "add link box" then it used to come up with a new box that you entered what you wanted the link to say ie "press here"
Please advise !!!!:confused:

·
Registered
864 Posts
Colin

Write "press here" or whatever... then highlight said "press here"

Go to the little globe and paperclip at the top of this wimdow and click it. Here you can just drop your link into the box which will be associated with your highlighted "press here" text

·
1,841 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
OK I will test that now so press this BUTTON
Cheers Neil that has been driving me potty !
I must have been dreaming the way I thought I used to do it !

·
Premium Member
4,429 Posts
Bugger , i was going off the black stripe on the lower tank area being a yamaha speed block pattern at speed and the exhaust looked expansion style hence my choice :doh: .

·
1,841 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
I will give another clue, it cost £285 new in 1963,the 1964 model won MCN motorcycle of the year award and it won the lightweight manx grand prix.It had a 4 speed gearbox,leading link forks,a villiers 36a engine with mods.It was made in essex by a man named Bert,who also made a funny blue colour little car with no steering wheel.
Zebo is bound to know what it is,he raced one of Berts bikes.

·
1,841 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Pooped himself
You may be right there Rob ! :rolling: It was me age 16 doing about 70mph over a speed hump in the driveway to a posh girls school.
I dont think Angus is going to guess correctly so the bike is a.....
Greeves Silverstone 24RAS.250cc production racer.

·
Premium Member
4,429 Posts
i really was going to say greeves although you did say it was a villiers engine so guess that was a big clue for me:doh: . I've been trawling through all the classic bikes sites trying to tie in details but wasnt getting far as i should of been working but was internet browsing instead !!.

·
Premium Member
4,429 Posts
I didnt know that there had been a decision over the Benelli Competition and i can only congratulate my partner and her young friend for braving the conditions if they were seen as leading and sorry but i may have a sense of apathy towards crabbaits obvious jealousy - upstage me and go the whole hog and wear the dress - cos you sure sound bitchy :rolling: :rolling: . I think being in your crane in the extreme heat has made you crotchy calm down and chill .

·
Registered
156 Posts
I concede defeat Angus:bow: You are a braver man than me :bawl: :bawl: . No way would i wear a dress. And i think your right 51/2 weeks up here has turned me into a real bitch:bawl: . But its nothing a few bevies and a squirt on the bike:p wont fix when i get home:D :D but not both at the same time. Now stop surfing the net and go out and earn some money so that lovely lady wife of yours can go and spend it :D :D

G

·
No,you are miles out Angus.
I will give you a clue, it won the ACU british championship in 1963 (not by me I was only 5)

You were never 5 matey, Well not in that year anyway, wots your secret for your youthfull looks, NIVIA, DOVE or just a

VERY BADLY FOCUSED CAMERA :rolling:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts