Benelli Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
ENGLAND FOREVER
1,565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
like all of you lads, i park my RS & it gets lots of attention, i am asked all the time "how many of those are there??" would love to be able to answer......any idea anyone??:ele:

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
Lee from memory of a previous controversial thread which had the production numbers I believe it was 300 red'uns.

Col

·
ENGLAND FOREVER
1,565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
cheers lads. thats what i love about the forum, everyone keeps secrets :rolling: :rolling:

·
Registered
156 Posts
:spank: Ssh! three hundred and sixty three.:spank:
WOW THAT MANY THEY WOULD HAVE TO BE NEARLY AS COMMON AS RED HONDAS and Ducatis:rolling: :rolling: :rolling: lucky me :D :D ive got a green and silver one:ele: :clap:
Grab ya bash hats boys this post is about to start a war :beat:

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
WOW THAT MANY THEY WOULD HAVE TO BE NEARLY AS COMMON AS RED HONDAS and Ducatis:rolling: :rolling: :rolling: lucky me :D :D ive got a green and silver one:ele: :clap:
Grab ya bash hats boys this post is about to start a war :beat:

Oh dear... I have a green and silver one but feel that in the interests of fairness I should tell you that there were around 3 times as many green and silver ones made. Sorry :doh: :rolling:

·
5,934 Posts
stop engaging in idle speculation and use the PM facility when talking numbers ;)
I agree - I'm the main culprit :eek: - I'm only going on heresay.
The factory should step in and make it public knowledge. They have a website, they should put it to good use.
The numbers I'm sprouting could be vastly different from reality, but judging by how many I see on the road, probably not.

·
Registered
513 Posts
I agree - I'm the main culprit :eek: - I'm only going on heresay.
The factory should step in and make it public knowledge. They have a website, they should put it to good use.
The numbers I'm sprouting could be vastly different from reality, but judging by how many I see on the road, probably not.
Heard something interesting.....at the N.E.C. the 900 Tre's they had on sale (unsold and now on offer ) have to be sold this year as they dont meet the emissions being introduced.No pressure now the economy is on the up.................:doh:

·
Registered
213 Posts
Red ones are common as muck 1000s made:D :D thats why yellow ones are the best and it just so happens I have 2 used ones for sale:rolling: :rolling:

The remaining Tre900 are now sold with a SVA test which sorts the euro3 bollox out!:doh:

G

·
Red ones are common as muck 1000s made:D :D thats why yellow ones are the best and it just so happens I have 2 used ones for sale:rolling:

WHEN GOD SPEAKS YOU SHOULD ALL LISTEN

Do i need to say any more about the best colour.
(ok so Russ is trying to sell a couple but customers with great taste don't come along that often)

·
Fyule
697 Posts
right thats it, l'm going to get some tins of paint (red, yellow, silver and green), a couple of bottles of red wine - lets see what i can come up with, keep everyone happy! bearing in mind i can't paint a garden panel without making a mess of it, this could be fun, especially with luck i'm having - woke up this morning to sewerage coming out of the drain in front of my house, and have scottish power deemed to tun up yet, no. :mad: pooh, quite literally.

someone stop me - this week has not been good (apart from actually getting out on the RED RS)

Fraser

·
Super Moderator
7,774 Posts
stop engaging in idle speculation and use the PM facility when talking numbers
I'm with you on that one Nathan

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
Oh dear... I have a green and silver one but feel that in the interests of fairness I should tell you that there were around 3 times as many green and silver ones made. Sorry :doh: :rolling:
BUT... you are missing the point! There is no equal to class :D
Green and silver Tre's are pure class. Whereas red, yellow and black could be as rare as rocking horse wotsits but their colours are just so common :p
:rolling: :rolling: :rolling:

·
ENGLAND FOREVER
1,565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
confused

i must admit lads that i am a bit confused as to why its a secret how many RS`s there are, wish i hadn`t asked now :( :( :(

1 - 17 of 17 Posts