Benelli Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was trying to find this thread to see how exclusive the Green/Silver ones are??
I really mean Yellows N Reds....
Also what about LE's to RS's

Any ideas??:doh:

·
1,841 Posts
green and silver.... common as sh..
LE quite rare..
RS in red Not quite so rare..
RS yellow rare as something that is so rare the blood is still dripping..
Buy one quick !

·
1,841 Posts
I think we need to keep the yellow RS price as high as poss ! :)
Thats got nothing to do with the fact we own one !
Maybe we got lucky ?????
colin..

·
1,231 Posts
LE production

There were 150 LE's made in the production run of them. Additionally, there were two prototypes. As far as I know LE number 1 is still sitting at the factory. LE number 150 is sitting safely in my garage waiting for Lloyd and a couple other people to get the bollacks to come to the US of A opn vacation and help me disassemble it, move it up to my gameroom, and reassemble it where it will be glass encassed with all the paraphanalia that I can collect about Nellis. I will eventually try to get ahold of one of Peter Goddards race bikes (One guy has both...not interested in selling...yet). I have a thread tracking LE owners on the site here but all are by no means acounted for.

JR

·
Benelli Wannabe !
6,865 Posts
LE number 150 is sitting safely in my garage waiting for Lloyd and a couple other people to get the bollacks to come to the US of A opn vacation and help me disassemble it, move it up to my gameroom, and reassemble it where it will be glass encassed with all the paraphanalia that I can collect about Nellis.
JR
JR, Don't do it ! :bawl: Bikes are made to be ridden not treated like Sleeping Beauty and entombed for the rest of it's life ! :bawl:

What about when you look at it whilst playing with your balls........... erm ......... Pool table balls that is, and you think, oh poop, I'd Love to take my #150 for a spin and you can't ! :bawl:

p.s., what else you got in your gamesroom then ? ;)

:D

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
ENGLAND FOREVER
1,565 Posts
How many RS`s made is a closely guarded secret mate, not really sure why to be honest, i reckon that the rarest one is the Yellow RS. My baby is the only one in the whole wide world with that paint job, if it was an official factory scheme it would be even more special.:D

·
Registered
256 Posts
Thats the ideal...you have enough LEs that you can ride em when you want, and oggle them when you want without having to compromise. Also knowing that however you ride and whatever luck befalls you will still have a beauty of a bike to enjoy. Dreams:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
jonny hope Angus doesnt read re putting le in a glass case and not riding it he will spit feathers .

Angus i do ride mine ,even if it is short distance . cant beat a trek 4 everyday .

·
Premium Member
4,429 Posts
no i'm fine with it as it would be an excellent talking point whilst entertaining guest's - " Gee thats a mighty Fine Motorcycle there " . We all ride whenever we can and whatever we like and just the owning's fine with me :clap: .

·
1,231 Posts
Plan

Well the plan right now is to do it. Gonna build a 1500 square foot gameroom/bar with the Benelli and all the bits I collect from you sad lot! That way we all have a place to go. The LE will be inside glass that is the bar. Going to make barstools from old damaged Marchesini and Tornado rims. Leathers at the corners, helmets on a shelf all the way around the room, and bits hung where space allows. For size comprehension 1500 sqft is about the full size of a 4 BDR HOUSE IN THE uk SO ITS bbbiigggg.

I want to get another LE to ride. 150 being the last model needs to be saved. I had no problem riding 131 but 150 is a bit different.

Its either that or buy a standard one to ride and put the complete LE body that I have on it. Don't think I want to do that though.

·
No good with spanners....
MV F3 RC, TNT 899
3,418 Posts
Well the plan right now is to do it. Gonna build a 1500 square foot gameroom/bar with the Benelli and all the bits I collect from you sad lot! That way we all have a place to go. The LE will be inside glass that is the bar. Going to make barstools from old damaged Marchesini and Tornado rims. Leathers at the corners, helmets on a shelf all the way around the room, and bits hung where space allows. For size comprehension 1500 sqft is about the full size of a 4 BDR HOUSE IN THE uk SO ITS bbbiigggg.

I want to get another LE to ride. 150 being the last model needs to be saved. I had no problem riding 131 but 150 is a bit different.

Its either that or buy a standard one to ride and put the complete LE body that I have on it. Don't think I want to do that though.
you can go off people you know............:rolling: :rolling: :bow:

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
From the previous thread,

#2 03-01-2009, 09:55 AM
hang loose Senior Member Join Date: Sep 2008Location: Cologne, GermanyPosts: 105

Hi,as far as I know, these are the produced numbers of Tornados:All Tornados including the new ones : 2327 pcs. RS red 363 pcs. RS yellow 45 pcs. Tre 900 red 409 pcs. Tre 900 green/silver 925 pcs.Tre 900 black/silver 205 pcs. ----------------------------Tonado 1130 197 pcs (info from 14.10.08 )RegardsDirk

To put it in perspective, HONDA make around 2000 bikes a day worldwide !!!!!!!!!

·
No good with spanners....
MV F3 RC, TNT 899
3,418 Posts
not a lot of black silver ones then!!!!:D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts