Benelli Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

I am wondering how much i could still get for my bike?

2004 model, 20.000km, new clutch. Race fairings. Belgian registration papers.

Anyone here interested? :D

·
3,085 Posts
good questions

should be able to score a few roots down the pub with it at least, failing that I'll give you five bucks for the race fairings :D

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Lets say that imho 5000€ is the strict minimum. Anything less than that and I'd rather put it in my living room considering the cost of this thing.

If you are interested in it as a track bike, I can make you a nice price for some of the remaining spare parts such as the front wheel, subframe, footpegs, etc etc (you ll be happy to have those in case of a fall on the track ;) )

Oh yeah, there is some damage to the lower fairing, which can be fixed, and I can even provide you with a bucket of paint used to paint the green, free of charge.

·
Registered
48 Posts
I'm interested in your bike. I'm also from belgium and i try to found a bike to ride on tracks day's. Where are you from in belgium ? Can i visit you, may be already this sunday ? Send me please your adress and your phone number in pm !

·
Registered
3 Posts
tnt titanium

hi folks
i have a tnt titanium which i am considering to sell can anyone tell me what its worth the bike is in great condition and has a alarm and a cafe racer seat unit can any one help me with the selling of this as i need the space due to moving cheers colin

·
150 Posts
tre or LE for track only

I know, I am stubid, but I am looking for another tre or LE for only track use only.
W: Pekka

1 - 9 of 9 Posts