Benelli Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Benelli Wannabe !
6,865 Posts

·
Registered
885 Posts
Have to own up to being a twat and having done the same thing but luckily escaped with soiled pants and no other serious injury:eek:

·
VIN#ten
136 Posts
Yäk!

And natural finger fat is not good enough for the chain either.

I almost did the same when young, handsome, and reckless. Had engine running, bike on the middle stand, burnt my arm on exhaust pipe of Suzuki, the garment got stuck and went in between the rear sprocket, somehow still managed the get hand out from between sprocket and chain with minor D.I.D. #425 holes in the skin. And this is how-not-to-do-it.

All ten fingers crossed and really, really sorry for the bloke :bawl:

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Well when I first saw this just looking at the first pic I thought no way this just ain't real,joking hand false blood more like that red syrupy stuff you put on your ice cream wasn't till I scrolled down a and looked a bit harder that I realized oh shit! this is for real how the hell could anybody do such a stupid thing as that! but surprisingly it's quite common in the biking world and that includes the peddled powered ones as well,take heed fellas!

Me and the musses bought a water bed not so long ago,great at first but now we find ourselves drifting apart.

·
Registered
498 Posts
He was OK, just went to the second hand shop......

I'l get me coat.:doh:

·
Mid Life Crisis
107 Posts
Anyone ever fittted a thumb brake to the front discs ???:rolling:

·
Registered
5,660 Posts
ouch.

Looks like he took the pictures with his spare hand??:doh:

You only do that once, and you'd never ride again.;)

Sad...sh*t happens.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts