Benelli Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
josemora
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all!

Can anyone tell me if there is a service manual for the TRE K 1130 (2012)? Because my motorcycle startup system is failing.

The problem comes when I push the startup button, the motor starts turning but it sounds out loud. If I keep trying to start it will but after many tries. Does this problem had happened before to any of you?

Thank you very much for your help. My email is jose.mora.diaz at gmail.com

·
Premium Member
4,429 Posts
This will no doubt be the starter clutch / gear . eventually you will hear a screaching sound when the starter clutch fails to turn the engine over as expected .

·
josemora
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
This will no doubt be the starter clutch / gear . eventually you will hear a screaching sound when the starter clutch fails to turn the engine over as expected .
Yes, it's definitively that! The problem comes when I want to disassemble the failing part! I cannot find any help in the Tre K 2009 service manual. My motorcycle model is 2012, does anyone know where can I find that model's service manual and workshop manual?

Thank you.

·
Super Moderator
7,794 Posts
Yes, it's definitively that! The problem comes when I want to disassemble the failing part! I cannot find any help in the Tre K 2009 service manual. My motorcycle model is 2012, does anyone know where can I find that model's service manual and workshop manual?

Thank you.

The procedure for replacing the part will be the same as the Tornado TRE workshop manual and it is covered from page 191. However, you will not have to split the engine cases as it can be accessed by removing the gearbox.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts