Benelli Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After nearly a year of ownership...I have only just realised our bikes have a pillion seat.:doh:

·
Registered
244 Posts
So your other half will now stop moaning about the bloody uncomfortable plastic pyramid they have been sitting on for the last 12 months eh...:doh:

·
Registered
147 Posts
My pillion seat will gets its first use in Italy in a couple of weeks .... in the alps down mountain passes. No grab rail, with me canted forward so she cant hold on, mega brakes and wicked acceleration.

Thank god shes an experienced pillion.

Aarron

PS Your a goat ? As in Edwards knickname for Rossi - Greatest Of All Time

·
5,928 Posts
I took my missus for a lap around the block once. She spent most of the time between the 2 seats. She's not an experienced pillion, and couldn't stop herself slipping forward.

It's become her favorite gripe.
"If you bought a tourer, I might ride with you"
Yeah right.

·
Registered
137 Posts
After nearly a year of ownership...I have only just realised our bikes have a pillion seat.:doh:
I think it takes a braver soul to go pillion on a sports bike than it does to ride one! :bow:

There is no way on god's green earth you would get me on the back of a
Tornado - wonder if there is a weight limit, beyond which the weight of the pillion turns the rear sub-frame into a new hugger??? :doh:

Once took a friend(!) out, on the back of a Ducati Monster - the 'seat' was shaped like half of a smooth rugby ball and we parted company at the first set of lights....:eek:

Regards
Stephen R

·
349 Posts
My Lou Lou loves the Tre the most.She holds on with one hand round me and the other onto the fan cut outs and finds it fine.She prefers the Tre because she can see where shes going,being sat up quite high.I think she also enjoys the challenge of holding on. She is very fit.We do ride pretty fast.In fact my mates often say that we are no slower than i am on my own!.Also the pillion rests are lower on the Tre than they are on the TNT.I had a 1 off grab handle made up for the TNT that bolts onto the No plate holder lugs:)

G

·
QUOTE=RSmysoul
I think it takes a braver soul to go pillion on a sports bike than it does to ride one! :bow:
HI ALL

My wife is a regular passanger on the back of Beni and she loves it, says its more comfy than my fireblade was.
BUT
she's obviously not the full ticket, cuz she's married to me so i wouldn't believe it :rolling: :rolling: :rolling:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts